Reviews for Adam n' Degrassi
FadamForever chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Eli your a mess. A hot mess- Cobra Starship
cj9000488 chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Adam would wait forever for Fiona, its so sweet.
Bandbabe chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Awww, that was adorable! I like the idea of Adam and Fiona taking their time to get to know on another. (So many Degrassi relationships have been rushed as of late.)

Drew annoyed me, as usual. Alli barely left the school and he's telling Adam to back off? Ridiculous, especially since he noticed Adam and Fiona were clicking more. Yay. Great one-shot.
kadyy2010 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
That was something different. Bianca wasn't as mean ) Good for her. I think Adam chose the right thing to do...I wouldn't have enjoyed reading about him getting beat up. Well, update!
liz4eva89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
omg i love this, super cute
Bandbabe chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Loved this chapter! I agree with Adam, he's more of a man than Fitz will ever be ;)

The nonverbal exchanges between Bianca and Adam were excellent. The line about them never talking again makes me a little sad (I have a soft spot for Badam), but understandable.

Clare was adorable at the end. I could see this happening on the show sometime before All Falls Down.

Great work!
Senshi Raidon chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
If only that was reality. I like them as a couple. They just fit. I really hope they pair Adam with someone. He'd make the sweetest BF.

Senshi Raidon chapter 4 . 8/29/2010

Senshi Raidon chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
LOL that was hilarious. I don't care what anyone says. Bianca likes Adam. Of course him being born a guy probably would have sealed that deal but she likes him.

Bandbabe chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Wow. That was an awesome one-shot. I thoroughly hated Bianca after watching "My Body is a Cage". But I thought some of her anger at Adam had to do with her being attracted to him before finding out his secret. Great story!
DesiGirl chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Adam and Fiona need to hurry up and meet in the show already. Although judging by the recent episodes it seems unlikely. An Adam and Fitz one would be interesting to write, maybe Fitz's perspective on Purple Pills and what his true intentions were. But before that Eli-Adam friendship please!
Me chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Those are all really good :). I'd like to see a fic with Adam/Owen or Adam/Fitz (not a gay relationship P But a oneshot with those being the main characters.)
NumbnessForSound chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
i want some adam childhood!
nu99et chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
awww ! drew cares about his bro3
amyheartsricky chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
oh, i love the ending XD

3 him!