Reviews for Feelings
Lily G chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really liked it. It describes well what I think Spike went through in this episode. I've just one reproach. The last line kill the intensity of the story. Too bad... :(
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Bahaha. Would be mind fixing babycakes indeed.

I love this fic though. Honestly, I'd never even considered how the team would react to another bomb scare - particularly after the resolution of the last major threat. Definately puts things into another perspection.

It's a clever and well-developed story. Keep up the good work.
1Flashpoint.Fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
YAY! So glad to see another story from you!

Yet again, great job! Loved every detail you wrote.

I liked how you had Spike like Steve in your story. I guess this means I'm not the only one who noticed that Spike was smiling when Steve walked in? I wonder if he was oblivious to the whole Sam/Jules thing lol. It would fit his personalty. XD
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I loved this! :D :D
Ace Bullets chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was bloody awesome. Goodness, you sure got this one written in record time! This is just beautiful. You captured all the emotion and on-the-edge suspense of the dying seconds leading up to the blast. Gut-wrenching moment when Spike was thinking about Lou; reminding himself that Trent's still form wasn't his fallen friend. I loved Spike's concluding thoughts about being thankful for the calls that end favourably. Great stuff, SAR! Thanks for sharing this one - I totally enjoyed it.