Reviews for Can't help it, I love you
Meowkerz chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Wow, the ending was exactly how I thought it would end, beautiful, and hoping for a sequel, but can't be too pushy now. Just came here to fav and congratulate you on a fantastic start to finish :)
nahte123456 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
So, why did it have such a depressing end? Why not happy, or maybe a chose of ending, just saying I like this but the ending isn't nice :(
MelodyThompson chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I loved all of it. It wasn't overly sexual, it wasn't childish, it was great. The ending almost made me cry. It was very well written.
SinnX chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
I was really getting into it, but the ending was disappointing...

I mean not leave Link? Link is such a tool and a complete idiot.. I was hoping for a nice happy ending, since I mean this is a SamusXZelda fic but alas, Link always comes back it seems.
2koe chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Damn...was such a brilliant story sux it ended
Ending? Hmmm...
Kurai Fabala chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Well, I'm doing this as a constructive revew, so please take it as that.

I felt like your story ends in a One-Shot. I think this happens because you took so much time to put an end on it. I like the end, but I don't fell like there is a connection with all the story you created before (I mean, yes but no).

Also, a questions has been in my mind all this time: Did Zelda failed her subject because she didn't presented her exam? (XD)

I liked the end, you improved your writting a lot, but... it feels kinda off. Maybe, if you have the time, you could readjust some of the things in previous chapters.

But I have to say, it still is a nice work.
Arcane-Boomeus chapter 11 . 6/13/2012

So sad.

Poor everybody but Peach. Peach seemed fine. *bright side*
Zelda's Hero chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
That ending was so sad! I was not expecting to to end that way. Please tell me there will be a sequel so that Samus can win Zelda back!
DarklordEadin16 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
This was an amazing story! please continue it...! Im still waiting for someone to make a dam fanfic with Samus and Zelda having a kid.
Marianasl chapter 10 . 10/25/2011
You must continue
Aceina chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
er fic is ok buy moves way to fast makes it abit hard to belive
Scientific Paladin chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
nice you should really keep on writing it's turning out really cool
Angelic Beast12 chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
Oh my god i jizzed in my pants realizing how hot the yuri scene was
Angelic Beast12 chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
Oh my god they almost had freaking sex why didnt i look at the agr rating
Adeste fideles chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Damn it's good one of the better ones. Keep up the good work i love samus update soon:)