Reviews for HetaOni
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
...I've stayed awake all night and day to read this, I have a test tomorrow! This is soooo addicting! STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD WRITER (jk I love it)
RainnyDays chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Nice ! I liked this fanfic ! I understand for the hiatus but I hope you will keep update this even though the update are slow.
Arthur Kirkland13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Hello :)
I've taken my Time now to read your story, and I must say I'm impressed
It fits the game wonderful and it is described beautiful and yet horrible...
I almost teared up when you described the death scene of Japan, America, Canada and England... And of course Italy :(
Alright, I admit it, I did tear up in the end (and I was shivering..)
But that just confirms that this is a great story (not everyone can make me cry ;))
I feel like I want to save them, help them and I'm dying to see (read J) what happens next!
Have you played the actual game?
And... England going blind... Have you described that too in this story?
I cannot remember reading anything like this...
Well, never mind
I really do love your story and wanted to ask you if I could read it... on my YouTube account
Of course, I will give you the credit and would link the video to you :)
And I'm just asking, I won't be disappointed if you say no... After all, it's your story
Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to the next chapter :)
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Totally understand the hiatus. Please take your time and thank you so much for writing this story.
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Ugh I love you and hate you at the same time. Please update soon!
PrussianBrit12 chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Hey, i've read the next chapter but wanted to say I feel soooo sorry about what has happend to you and you had every right to be that upset, how insensitive people can be. I understand whats happening to you but if I was you I would just set this one aside... You need rest and you may not know me, but ill always be glade to talk to you if you need it.

please do take you're time and heal. This stuff can be stressful...
~Willow T.
I'M NOT SHAKING IT'S JUST COLD
Guest chapter 22 . 3/31/2015
OMG.
Just.
You are the cliffhanger overlord. I can't wait until the next update. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Selena Ravenheart chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
Hey, uhm, first of, I won't force you to continue this, but I'll be honest and saying that I love this story of yours. I know how tough it is to write without the motivation, so... At least notif me when you do, okay?
Good luck ! :)
Toxice Acidine chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
take your time, we can wait! you're the author, and as an author, you go by your own rules and feelings, as a person! we have no control over you, so don't let any of us get you down your writing style is beautiful, and I want to thank you for continuing HetaOni. By the way, just a last note, people can be jerks, huge jerks, but it's the nice ones that matter the most.
Huge Fan chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
I just want to say thank you for writing this great versIon of hetaoni and if you don't feel like writing it then you shouldn't feel forced but if you do feel like writing it then many people including myself will be very thankful!,! :D
Guest chapter 22 . 1/14/2015
This is one of the h eat HetaOn stories I've read! Please continue! Update at your own pace though, no need to rush. After all, you're the author:D
Hm, I should check out romaheta while I'm waiting, sounds funXD
TheFlamingOrangePhantomhive chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Doitsu's not a coward! :)