Reviews for HetaOni
aphcarolina chapter 22 . 7/29
This is an amazing story, I hope you'll continue it eventually
This is probably the best Hetaoni fanfiction I've seen! Please don't forget about it!

Be sure to update whenever you're ready!
LunarBeast77 chapter 22 . 2/27
how despair inducing, such a promising fic to end like that...
Polly Little chapter 2 . 2/25
I like "viva", but it's kind of sad when you think about what's going to happen.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 2/25
It's the mochi! Everyone says it's the key, it could make sense.
mssunnymuffins chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
This story really was going so well. It broke my heart and was full of the promised suspense. I wish you would finish it but, two years later? Seems unlikely. Thanks for writing this far at least. I enjoyed binge reading instead of doing homework :)
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Prussia: *pulls out triangular sunglasses* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Germany: Can I have a snack?
Japan: How the frick frack diddly whack paddy whack snick snack crack pack quarterback tic tac do you expect me to find food in a place like this
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
So in other words, this story's dead. :/ *sigh* Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. To be honest, I think this is my favorite written adaptation of HetaOni! Well done!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
._. Oh shit now there a death counter
shardonaymb chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
great job
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I have a tomato ad for some reason here. XD Just wanted to share that with you to take my mind off of the heartbreak that is HetaOni.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
...I've stayed awake all night and day to read this, I have a test tomorrow! This is soooo addicting! STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD WRITER (jk I love it)
AzaleaDrop chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Nice ! I liked this fanfic ! I understand for the hiatus but I hope you will keep update this even though the update are slow.
Arthur Kirkland13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Hello :)
I've taken my Time now to read your story, and I must say I'm impressed
It fits the game wonderful and it is described beautiful and yet horrible...
I almost teared up when you described the death scene of Japan, America, Canada and England... And of course Italy :(
Alright, I admit it, I did tear up in the end (and I was shivering..)
But that just confirms that this is a great story (not everyone can make me cry ;))
I feel like I want to save them, help them and I'm dying to see (read J) what happens next!
Have you played the actual game?
And... England going blind... Have you described that too in this story?
I cannot remember reading anything like this...
Well, never mind
I really do love your story and wanted to ask you if I could read it... on my YouTube account
Of course, I will give you the credit and would link the video to you :)
And I'm just asking, I won't be disappointed if you say no... After all, it's your story
Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to the next chapter :)