Reviews for HetaOni
boh.I chapter 15 . 3/29
The only thing that I don't like is Italian conversation full of grammar mistakes (I know you're not Italian, but you can always ask to me, for example)
boh.I chapter 1 . 3/29
Your way of writing is really wonderful. There are some chairs that I love that I just read them. Amazing!
PowerSpirit chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
I don't know about you, but a spotless mansion that no one lives in is scary to me. I mean, who cleaned it?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
* quiet sobbing* why
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
WHY NO MY PRECIOUS BBYS I FORGOT HOW MUCH I HATE HETAONI
aphcarolina chapter 22 . 7/29/2017
This is an amazing story, I hope you'll continue it eventually
Guest chapter 22 . 3/21/2017
This is probably the best Hetaoni fanfiction I've seen! Please don't forget about it!

Be sure to update whenever you're ready!
LunarBeast77 chapter 22 . 2/27/2017
how despair inducing, such a promising fic to end like that...
Polly Little chapter 2 . 2/25/2017
I like "viva", but it's kind of sad when you think about what's going to happen.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
It's the mochi! Everyone says it's the key, it could make sense.
mssunnymuffins chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
This story really was going so well. It broke my heart and was full of the promised suspense. I wish you would finish it but, two years later? Seems unlikely. Thanks for writing this far at least. I enjoyed binge reading instead of doing homework :)
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Prussia: *pulls out triangular sunglasses* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
Germany: Can I have a snack?
Japan: How the frick frack diddly whack paddy whack snick snack crack pack quarterback tic tac do you expect me to find food in a place like this
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
So in other words, this story's dead. :/ *sigh* Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. To be honest, I think this is my favorite written adaptation of HetaOni! Well done!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
._. Oh shit now there a death counter