Reviews for HetaOni
mssunnymuffins chapter 22 . 11/18
This story really was going so well. It broke my heart and was full of the promised suspense. I wish you would finish it but, two years later? Seems unlikely. Thanks for writing this far at least. I enjoyed binge reading instead of doing homework :)
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 7 . 9/7
Prussia: *pulls out triangular sunglasses* WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 9/7
Germany: Can I have a snack?
Japan: How the frick frack diddly whack paddy whack snick snack crack pack quarterback tic tac do you expect me to find food in a place like this
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 9/2
So in other words, this story's dead. :/ *sigh* Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. To be honest, I think this is my favorite written adaptation of HetaOni! Well done!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 14 . 9/2
._. Oh shit now there a death counter
shardonaymb chapter 22 . 6/13
great job
SomeoneKnew chapter 1 . 2/12
I have a tomato ad for some reason here. XD Just wanted to share that with you to take my mind off of the heartbreak that is HetaOni.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2015
...I've stayed awake all night and day to read this, I have a test tomorrow! This is soooo addicting! STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD WRITER (jk I love it)
AzaleaDrop chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Nice ! I liked this fanfic ! I understand for the hiatus but I hope you will keep update this even though the update are slow.
Arthur Kirkland13 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Hello :)
I've taken my Time now to read your story, and I must say I'm impressed
It fits the game wonderful and it is described beautiful and yet horrible...
I almost teared up when you described the death scene of Japan, America, Canada and England... And of course Italy :(
Alright, I admit it, I did tear up in the end (and I was shivering..)
But that just confirms that this is a great story (not everyone can make me cry ;))
I feel like I want to save them, help them and I'm dying to see (read J) what happens next!
Have you played the actual game?
And... England going blind... Have you described that too in this story?
I cannot remember reading anything like this...
Well, never mind
I really do love your story and wanted to ask you if I could read it... on my YouTube account
Of course, I will give you the credit and would link the video to you :)
And I'm just asking, I won't be disappointed if you say no... After all, it's your story
Keep up the good work, I'll look forward to the next chapter :)
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
Totally understand the hiatus. Please take your time and thank you so much for writing this story.
Italyisbeautiful chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
Ugh I love you and hate you at the same time. Please update soon!
PrussianBrit12 chapter 21 . 7/5/2015
Hey, i've read the next chapter but wanted to say I feel soooo sorry about what has happend to you and you had every right to be that upset, how insensitive people can be. I understand whats happening to you but if I was you I would just set this one aside... You need rest and you may not know me, but ill always be glade to talk to you if you need it.

please do take you're time and heal. This stuff can be stressful...
~Willow T.