Reviews for And the World Wept
Hancock23 chapter 1 . 2/5
this made me cry! their love was so heartbreaking but atleast they had some happy memories.
i really loved it.
FanFictionLover chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is such a sad ending, but truelly beautiful and well written.

Great Work...
Bucky's Girl 9 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
TEAR JERKER
TalkingCoconut chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
See that's a real love story. It was really good, i couldn't find any faults in it. It almost made me cry in the end.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh wow, that was beautiful. So sad and so sweet and wonderful and awful. Amazing job.

Echo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh my god that's bloody depressing.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this is worst than the other one! you keep writing sad stories and it makes me wanna cry! great story again.. sad but great..
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
oh *cires hard* you've just broken my heart atleast three times over
QueenOfTheGryffindorks chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
you were right i do love this! lol i've been creeping on your stories to they are all very good.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
the boy who was a hero, rather than the hero that was a boy

i liked this statment.

but every sentence in this shot was beautiful
Galadriell chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Holy hell! You can't be serious? That was so amazing. Wow, Draco's words at the end and his bittersweet mannerisms did me in. I think I've fallen even deeper in love with Draco than I was. I do wish Harry had kept his promise. But in some sick sense, I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
SOB SOB(It keeps going) I love this story your an amazing writer and should be rewarded!I don't say it much but Rowling would be proud of you and your story.

~Ana CHEERS*SOOOOBBBB!*
Pulele Hua chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I wept, too, and I'm still crying. lol

This was a well done story. _
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You made me feel sad! Do you know how hard that is? To make me actually feel sad? Or maybe it was the fact that my iPod hates me and decided to play 'What a Wonderful World' as I was reading this, and that song always makes me feel kind of sad. And the combination of both was just... Ugh! Feel good about yourself, it takes a lot to make me sad.

I love that key.

~Vithian
The-Lady-Smaell chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
*Sniffs*

Oh. My. God I actually cried. Sweetie you can seriously do tragedy, see you have more depth than you thought. This was wonderfully written and genuinely touching.

*Huggles Pokey*

It's been a while since I read HP fanfic but I'm glad you dragged me back.

Smaell