Reviews for Boggarts
marisha chapter 1 . 1/26
can you write more
FalconLux chapter 1 . 1/23
*grins*

So much sad and happy schmushed in together. Yay for Draco!

That truly was an unfair class though, however fun Rowling made it seem in the books. Remus essentially forced his entire class to bare their greatest fears to their peers, who would, of course, tell the entire rest of the school by the end of the day if it happened to be particularly funny or scandalous. Even in canon, poor Neville had his somewhat embarrassing fear spread around the whole school, even to the man whom he feared. Personally, I can say that had I been put in such a situation at thirteen years old, I'd have rebelled and happily taken some detentions over exposing myself to the whole school in such a way. How awful.

So yeah! Great little story!
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Prefect ending with Hermione's remarks!
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is a very good work, I would like to read more.
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I really enjoyed it! thank you for writing. I am surprised you don't have more favorites! It is very well written.
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh wow this is wonderful. Actiually, it's horrible and I've never hated Vrnon Fucking Dursley more than I do right now, but the way you wrote it was amazing. The description of Harry's/ Draco's eyes- "fierce shy...an ancient childs" that's beautiful and so sad. And I love how you managed to incorporate humour even when dealing with such a horrible topic. Well done! :')

Echo
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Good job. I like the last portion of it, Draco's line at the end was quite funny. Nice :)
Hi chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I like the message. :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
hahaha... nice! fire whiskey eh.. _
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*sigh* our poor boys. *tears* why all the evil?
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
There are so many things wrong with this... NOTHING MATCHES WITH THE BOOKS! Gah! Otherwise, I loved It, lol. Or, At Least, The Ending, The Part With Vernon Pissed me Off Bad.

YYWKMN.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was a perfect ending to a serious story, just the appropriate amount of amusement. sweet
Galadriell chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
D: Gosh, so much horror and so sickening. So true what you said about Lupin's POV. Never realized it. It is quite irresponsible of him, isn't it, to make the children face their worst fears? And the internal conflict Harry had had on the edge was so potent. Emotional peak right there. Wow. Thank goodness for Draco. And thank goodness for his words.
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
The end made me laugh. Hermione saying "ass." That's really cute. This was a decent read. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. ]
Double Mirror chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Beautiful but saddening. I think Draco wsa right in leaving Harry up there. And I'm glad Harry decided to show up (I probably would've cried if he'd jumped. Seriously, I almost cried like, A LOT). Fantastic piece!

PS - I liked the ending with the, "Did she really say Crucio your ass...?" It was a good way for them to overcome the silence.