Reviews for All That Remains
T chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was hauntingly awesome. It's gonna stay in every reader's mind- this is one of those fics that's hard to forget. I can't put my finger on the adjective I want to use- it's dark and beautifully written and completely haunting- I keep coming back to that word.

Very well written. My heart bled for Harry. It's after reading fics like these do people realise how much shit Harry has gone through- and how he still keeps on going forward, and that no matter what problems we have in our own life, it can rarely measure up to his. Sorry I'm blabbering but *salutes* Harry's one of my inspirations, and you- dear author- are one hell of a writer.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lovely. And Harry's poetry and prose was simply beautiful.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You have put a great deal of feelinng into this, and it is so beautiful. I am not out right crying, but tears are leaking from my eyes at the sheer creativity thats gone into this. I honestly believe you are eoing a wonderful job :)

Snitch
Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This made me cry! :'( well written, moving, beautiful.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
oh my god! Harry died! that was the saddest story i have ever read so far! i almost cried. Harry went through so much! no kid should ever be treated the way Harry was. great story!
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
*sobs* this is the saddest thing I've read. my laptop's going to short circuit from so many tears *sniffles*
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is in severe need of reviews. It's so...hauntingly REAL, and the pure emotion that you can feel by just reading it is something that is rarely pulled off. I honestly feel like curling up into the fetal position and just sobbing into my arms for Harry. ): You're an author that makes the fic feel so...intense, and I like that about you. (: I don't think I've ever read something that displayed anything more...heart-breakingly beautiful in my entire life.

I loved the poem 'Evan James' wrote, and the part about lies. Amazing piece of work. I now praise you in honor of everyone who shall read this in the future.
Nihtingale chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Beautifully written. Very Harry, but I guess it could be anyone reading until the last sentence.

I hadn't really understood the implication of this:

That was all very diplomatic and delicate, but life is never like that is it? You left quite a bit out
Jellybean-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
JESUS CHRIST! Your amazing how you came up with this is purely beautiful!

Ana you should make more.
Vithian chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Alright, I will be the first to admit that I never really got into Draco/Harry, despite my love for it. People never could portray the characters how I thought they'd play out in my head. But you've managed to exceed all expectations, and leave me wanting more. Kudos to you!

And the poem was long. But I love the first two lines. You wouldn't mind if I used those first two lines in an art project, would you?

Vithian
Double Mirror chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh, wow. Wow wow wow...

That was so...I don't know. Real? Raw? I don't know. But it was great. I loved every second of it. Your word choices are awesome, amd I loved the way you displayed how Harry's past worked. I especially liked the last bit, about the lies.
VivaJuanita chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very well written and I liked the smattering of pieces. Some misspelled words and I do believe you misspelled Surrey. Always double check the spelling of place names and the like.
redchilly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
beautiful, moving, extremely well written and it made me cry. well done
NiaSphinx chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It was wonderful. A really beautiful piece.