Reviews for Long Way Down
I was not expecting this! Whew! This chapter was intense!
nika0645 chapter 26 . 9/19
I can honestly say, that this was the best JxB story I've read like... ever. And I honestly wish that I had read it five years ago, when I was sooo in love with Twilight, when I first fell in love with Jasper and Bella... it's not like that I'm not anymore, but years have passed, I grew up, and, you know... but your art with storytelling made me feel it once again, for which I'm so unbelievably grateful. I feel like I was one more time in High School, with all these dreams and even funny view of world and... wow. I hope that this will stay with me for much, much longer :)
Wish that there was a screen adaptation...
Thank you sooo much! Love from Poland,
nika0645 :)
nika0645 chapter 19 . 9/16
The most beautifully JasperxBella story I've read so far...
nika0645 chapter 5 . 9/15
That was simply... beautiful. I really can't find proper words to express my feelings. Wish I was an empath like Jasper, haha. Thank you.
nika0645 chapter 2 . 9/15
Angry Jasper is so fuc*in' sexy... awwww, great chapter. Why, as a major BellaxJasper fan, haven't I found your story before?
CXC CXC CXC CT
loverofanime41302 chapter 17 . 8/21
This chapter makes me so freaking happy. I just love the way that things turn out. UGH, IT"S JUST SO FREAKING PERFECT!
loverofanime41302 chapter 16 . 8/21
Oh, my gosh! I had forgotten that she actually asked him Charlotte's question! EVERY TIME that I read this book, I always react the same way to this particular chapter. Unfortunately, I usually read this chapter late at night, and my screams of laughter aren't really appreciated by the rest of my family. Ah, well, c'est la vie! I love this story, so much!
loverofanime41302 chapter 13 . 8/21
I am currently reading this for the... actually, I've lost count. Let's just say that I'm a re-reader, and this is one of my absolute favorite stories! That being said, this dancing around each other, while feeding my inner giddy fangirl, is killing me! It gets to me every time. I JUST REALLY WANT THEM TO KISS, OKAY?! Haha, thank you for writing a story that can still pull my heartstrings, even after multiple readings. Lots of love!
call us crazy chapter 3 . 8/4
this is such, such, such a good story
T.L. Wilson chapter 15 . 7/29
...and ride a cowboy. ;-)
Entwinedlove chapter 26 . 6/6
Yay! I was waiting throughout your wonderful story for Jasper to finally be able to feel her emotions again and you dragged it out until the very end! I don't know if I'm grumpy about that or not, lol. I think I'm not, everything came together so nicely and I'm very glad I spent the better part of 24 hours reading this delightful story. Thank you for posting and sharing it, I enjoyed it immensely.
Entwinedlove chapter 25 . 6/6
I like how everything went down. :)
Entwinedlove chapter 24 . 6/6
I so wanted Bella to smack Edward with her shield. Just one good pop as he stepped closer to her, lol. I feel like everyone's all spread out and out of position. And it never fails, no matter which iteration of fanon Peter I come across, he cockblocks at least once (usually often) every story. I find that hilarious.
Entwinedlove chapter 23 . 6/6
Aww, I loved the sweet sibling moment between Seth and Bella.
2,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »