Reviews for Long Way Down
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 6/12
why does Jacob think he has any say in Bella's life? he's a sixteen year old boy who acts like a three year old. just because he's tall and strong does not give him any right to tell her what to do. and Charlie wants to be a parent but it's like she cramps his style when he wants to go play with his friends. I know Charlie loves her but he doesn't know her at all.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/8
Hot jasper sexy Jasper loving this very much
flanduslover1 chapter 26 . 4/24
This is one I really enjoy again and again I loved that Jasper and peter still had shit to work out and bella was immediately ok with Peter it showed her as they describe..I loved that Jasper allowed her,her choice and let her kill Victoria but was still there to do the final kill by burning her and him helping Leah and then bree was perfect it meant he got to be Peter to someone like him
NazaKaos chapter 26 . 4/3
AMAZING! This read was incredibly enjoyable, I loved the development in relationships so not just Jasper and Bella but also between the other characters like Bella and Peter and Jasper and Leah etc.
Although I'm sad to see it's over, the way you finished it was perfect. Thanks you so much for writing this!
rmiser1994 chapter 26 . 3/18
Lovely story! .
The Soup Review chapter 26 . 3/4
Good soup
I’m out. The stupid angst is crippling. I hate it. Everyone is just so fucking stupid I can’t take anymore of this retarded bullshit.
This is bullshit. Vampires have perfect control and would learn in hours. This is a very very stupid change. You’ve made Bella pathetic, well even more pathetic I guess since she always was. But you took away the only thing that made her tolerable. Now I just want her dead. She’s useless.
This is dragging out way too long. It’s getting boring and the drama is feeling more and more forced and not at all natural anymore. It feels like you are beating a horse long since dead. Get on with it.
Paty4Hale chapter 26 . 2/4
Jesús, this story had me crying, laughing, wanting to quit because I couldn’t stand Bella. It was an emotional rollercoaster and you’re a hell of a writer!
Thanks for such a good story and for a happy ending. I wouldn’t have forgiven you if you had written a bad ending :)
Paty4Hale chapter 22 . 2/4
I have to say I like this Bella..
I don’t like the person Edward became after he came back in New Moon, he was different in the first book and the little bit of New Moon he was in.
Rose is very brave. I admire that of her.
Can’t wait for what’s to come.
Paty4Hale chapter 21 . 2/4
Not cheesy, cute. Romantic… although if a guy told me that, I’d probably think it was cheesy hehe
Paty4Hale chapter 19 . 2/4
Your Spanish skills are actually very good. Including the bad words, perfectly in place! Be proud ! :)
Paty4Hale chapter 17 . 2/4
FINALLYYYYYY!
Jesus, what a way to build up expectation!
Paty4Hale chapter 14 . 2/3
I really like Jasper’s relationship with the wolves. Well, Leah and Seth at least. :)
Si, Bella’s admiring she has feelings for Jasper, I wonder when we’re going to hear his. Because it’s obvious he has feelings for her too.
2,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »