Reviews for The End of All Hope
IchiIchi chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Ahh love it so far c: just to let you know, it's Sorpresa, not Sopresa for Surprise xD no matter, I'm vastly enjoying this story so far, so PLEASE update soon :o
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
umm why is she a kid if its before espada time
Thorndsword chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Well, this story is written well, but Ichigo's to weak here for my tastes.

- Thorndsword
Omodor chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I think you broke tim. How can tatsuki be alive but ichigo be a hollow for over a century?
erick chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
let them have a origy pleac this store neebs lemons
erick chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
have vega tearn in to a woman and let thar be lemons lots of em
Nora Anak chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
something that bothered me was that ichigo said he had been in that shelter for over a century but that cant be right considering that he died alongside his mother by grand fisher and that was only 5 years ago
yaye22 chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
i can wait for ichi to take on aizen!
Sweetiedogood chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
Interesting story... nice the way you keep us guessing. I'm excited.
Gerry chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
Yes continue coz this is hooked now i just wanna know hw it leave me hanging n disappointed by this review counts to make you go tym
Remmy-Dimitri chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I'm sooo glad I stumbled upon this tonight! This is ridiculously suspenseful and keeps the gears in my head tuning like no other! I can't wait to see where you go with this! Not to mention it's so well written. You're also very good at action scenes in my opinion. It keeps me on edge and they're very detailed with a great flow that I can easily picture and follow. Thanks for these amazing last six chapters that have kept me occupied for the last couple hours! I'll definitely be watching for more!

jadacey
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
This is great please continue.
Kerim chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
you should make a Ichigo x Hiyori story
Demonbloodfeeder chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
The proper spanish translation for studid is 'estupido'.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
And this is where I call bullshit.

Ichigo's dead. His body is literally made of HIS POWER. Bullshit illness is completely bullshit. If he was in a HUMAN BODY it'd be understandable, because HUMAN BODIES aren't meant to hold too much power. Just look at the Quincy, they can't channel too much power through their bodies without their bodies going "oh, hell no, Gtfo of me, or I'll die!" which is what the Quincy Final form does. However, even that would be hard to accept because Ichigo's NOT FULLY HUMAN. And therefore his body is different.

If he had too much power, Starrk wouldn't be able to hurt him. AT ALL. Neither would anyone else. Because with too much power comes invincibility in BLEACH, even more so when they can actually use said power. It's made evident when people can't cut others that are above their tier of power. Vice Captains can't cut Captains unless they have at least that much power.

Ichigo's only unable to cut people below his power level because his Will power becomes weaker in times of depression. He falters, and his reiatsu's sharpness lowers. A Hollow wouldn't have that problem.

*shakes head* You've got good ideas, but then you completely contradict everything in canon that's been defined about their power by doing stuff like this.

I'm willing to let Hollows having Swords before becoming Arrancar slide, even though it's also bullshit. I'm willing to let the complete rape of the timeline go, because that's author interpretation and events change when different people/interactions occur. But when you basically say "I'm changing the BASIC POWER RULES to something which is more convenient for me" and essentially change the entire universe, you might as well go start writing an original story and GTFO of fanfiction, because it's not fanfiction anymore.

Just like how completely changed characters, for NO REASON, aren't the same characters anymore. They're OCs with the same name.