Reviews for Chaos, the Next Avatar
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
You forget that when the Avatar is killed in the Avatar State the reincarnation cycle is broken. If it wasn't for the Spirit Water, Aang would've died and no more Avatars would be born. Aang DID die for a while. I don't know what happened to The Avatar, the spirit of the world in human form. But the Avatar couldn't have been reborn. Katara healed Aang's body.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Sorry, but this just won't work any way you look at it. Because Aang DID die when Azula struck him - Katara brought him back to life. Plus, if he'd STAYED dead, there wouldn't have BEEN an Avatar to replace him. And also, there can only be ONE Avatar, because the Avatar is the Spirit. Of. The. Planet!

This isn't 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' - there's a soul essence thing that goes between the Avatars whenever one dies, meaning there can never be more than one. How can the planet have TWO spiritual forms at once? Please do the research before posting improbably story concepts.

Not to say it's badly written - it's just a story idea which, tragically, won't work without screwing around with the metaphysics of the Avatarverse. Plus, there's the whole 'What if Aang DID die' thing - because as I said, he DID.

You may continue this story if you please, but bear these thoughts in mind if you wish to do so. People may read and review it, but for me, the concept is alienating.