Reviews for Battleworld Heroes
bluemarvel0 chapter 4 . 9/6
I'm pretty sure Scarlet Witch is part of the Avengers when the first Secret Wars came out, but whatever floats your boat. It is your story after all. For more X-Men members, you definitely should add Iceman and Beast. As for more villains, I'll leave that to you.
bluemarvel0 chapter 2 . 9/5
Great fight scene. I also have the original Secret Wars story in softcover form. You got things down to the letter. And thanks for the warning of how you are going to change things.
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 9/3
This is a good story so far and I would like to see where it goes. And would you mind if I use this story for an Eva/Marvel crossover or a Danny Phantom/Marvel crossover?
1337 chapter 4 . 1/22
update soon please
HawkSage chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
Wow! Secret Wars meets Shinji and his crew, this is great! I loved all the back and forth of the Secret Wars with hidden alliances, and all the different heroes and villains. I'm liking Storm and Shinji together, and Moondragon with Misato testing her ability to train Shinji. Although, she has secondary intentions that were picked up by Ororo, and she seemed none to happy about it. -

Wanda joining Shinji's team is much better, and now they have a really powerful ally in case anybody starts switching sides or questioning their motives for joining with the heroes.

It's funny that old Cap didn't volunteer to help train Shinji since he received his powers from phasing through him in the first place. I guess since he's the unofficial leader of their group, he's too busy thinking up new strategies or something.

The new villains are some of the real heavy hitters of the Marvel Universe, and its going to get ugly if Professor X doesn't stop trying to control everyone, and freaking out because he can't with Shinji, Maya and Misato. :P

Really good story here Gunman!

Looking forward to seeing more chapters in the future! :)
ShINaiX chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Bring on the lemons! (o~o) No, seriously where are they? lol.

Shinji needs to show Cap how to put the 'super' in the super soldier serum by scoring Storm and Moondragon too. I only hope the Beyonder isn't a voyeur and learns too much. lol.

If you could make it a harem and have Shinji turn Battleworld to Babeworld I think that would be funny as hell to see the other Heroes/Villains faces. Those I would like to see in the harem include:

Ms Marvel

Blue Queen

Lady Doom

Scarlet Witch

That would keep Shinji pretty busy, and have the Beyonder and Grandmaster trying to stop their mutual nosebleeds. lol. :)
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Very interesting job on this fic, though a little more trust with some people would be nice.
masterart chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
i wonder shinji and his team find in nasty shock who the new villen
Toby860 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
good sofar. please continue with it in due time.
king of the shadows chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Its your friend from the shadows Reinusha reviewing another one your fanfics all I have to say is great job so far but um please tell me you plan on haveing at least rei switch sides because I dont theink I could read this knowing that this whole thing will have one of my favorite pairing fighting each other. I dont care what happenes to askua she can get ate for all I care or her grow to big and blow up hahahahaha sorry I just hate her charracter :)poor rit-chan first gindo now Doom it just sucks to be her hehe I am shocked you did not turn shinji into dark spider in this one and I love how the prof.X cant read his mind. anyway keep up the good work and still working on how to help with the other story
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
toms sloan chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
can who ever wrote this story please add chapter 5 and others chapters please
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
I hope things will go well later on.
d-scribe chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
He moves so fast! So agile! Like Captain America! - ... Doc Oc fights Spiderman on a regular basis. Speed, agility and strength on Captain America's level shouldn't be anything to write home about.

Yeah, speedball special works better when the person you are throwing is armored. Or if you, y'know, throw a nice big non metallic rock instead. Just a thought. Then again, given Misato's track record for 'tactics' and 'strategic planning'...

So, Shinji's actual natural born superpower is to be the only person in the entire damn base observant enough to locate technological items, or is it to have them spontaneously go berserk in his favor?

Why are the telepaths so interested in Shinji, when they can't get a bead on any of the other NERVettes either? Because he is the youngest, and most male, and thereby the easiest to seduce? Anyway, I'm sticking to what makes most sense to me. The NERVites are from an earth populated by 'lilim' instead of 'humans'. 18th angel, AT fields and whatnot. If I were to hop onto the idea that it was due to interference from the 12th angel, I would have to question whether they were really there, or merely extra dimensional projections (shadows) of themselves suspended in the dirac sea, which would make them more or less unkillable.

Ooooh, Storm/Shinji/Moondragon triangle. Fun. Shinji Moondragon makes more sense to me than Storm, as Storm seems to be driven purely by author whimsy. On the other hand, Moondragon's combat ability means there is at least some minor compatibility to begin a working relationship with, and she can build from there. Plus I think she would have fun corrupting him. Kinda like Misato, but without having to work around the mental block of remembering Shinji is a 14 year old. ... actually, I'm not sure if that would bother Moondragon in the slightest. Such trivial concerns are for lesser beings after all.

General Question: Why is it that fans hate Gendo, but love Light Yagami and Lelouch? What am I missing?

... you know, if touching the 'new recruits' messes up Prof-X's 'control' of his X-men, a group huddle could be pretty damned devastating. Group hug!

By the way, you do know that people don’t use exclamation marks in normal speech right? It is usually has more to do with, well, exclamations. Which, in case you didn’t know, is defined as “An abrupt, forceful utterance”. That usually means 'cheering', ‘yelling’, ‘bellowing’, ‘crying’, ‘shrieking’, etc. Not ‘saying’, or ‘muttering’.
ryld chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Shinji should have a weapon. I mean if he is like Captain America he should, but it doesn't have to be a shield it could go with the custom.