Reviews for Deathmarch
starfire25 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
nice story. i like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
You said you might write more Losers if you get a positive response. Looks like mine is the eighteenth positive response.

Very good. Somewhat confusing at first, but try good. Poor Jensen.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awesome fic!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Excellent fic! Poor Jensen! Love Aisha's reactions to his concussed logic, nice one!
:D
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
*officially loves poor loopy Jensen* You need to write a fic where he's looped on drugs next!
Mad Hatter Helsing chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
amazing and very very well written, didn't see any spelling mistakes really good.
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just started with The Losers. Very well done. It's interesting when you see what Jensen sees as opposed to what's really going on.

Very well done. Thanks for sharing.
samson28 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
very much enjoyed. ;)
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
awe poor jensen. he's lucky his head is still attached.
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
GREAT JOB KEEP GOING! XD this should be a lesson to him but he won't learn it to wear your seatbelt! LOL but KEEEEEP GOING!
frkykorngirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this was amazing, all i would hope for in a fanfic of the losers, write more id like to see that all the boys are really ok ya know? this is such a good story u had me sign in to review it, i dont do that often...write more and dont let anyone tell u ur stories are bad, theyre not! :D
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was awesome! Owww, man I wonder what J's head looked like if he was that off-kilter. And yes, I would definitely love to see a sequel or an epilogue or something to tie this up. :D I loved this!
Amee-p chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
i loved it! i hope you write more like it!
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
iCougar has apparently trained his internal organs to jump./i

That was kind of awesome. Nice job with the concussed version and the not-so-concussed version. Props for the Aisha interaction
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yes, yes, yes. Please write one more chapter to finish this up a bit more.

This was an excellent story. First we think the team is dead because Jensen's head is f*cked up. Then we start to realize they're alive when Aisha gets Jensen. And Aisha is taking great care of Jensen. Just like a Mama Bear. Then Clay comes back and we find out what was missing from Jensen's first memories.

But I would still feel better if we got to read about them at the clinic and could actually 'see' for ourselves that they are all alright and alive. And to make sure that Jensen's head injury, and all the others, heal properly.