Reviews for Track Record
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love all of these! They're amazing! I love the connections you've made and they way you've described everything. And drunk!Sam. That was the best.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
So I'm not sure if the ending means Dean went to Hell or if he got Sam out, but I love it either way. They really do have the worst track record when it comes to keeping promises, which I love that you don't have to say in so many words. And the fact that you started with John and Mary is beautiful.
Denny chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I came looking for an update to Obeisance of Memory (I know it's been a very long time, but when you love something that much, you don't just give up)and read this story instead. And it is absolutely wonderful. The insight into the characters, the fresh but so true way you present the scenes we've already seen, the stories you've created to fill in the missing pieces - just superb. The dialogue is great, the little descriptive touches bring the people alive. I was so engrossed in this world, just lapping up every scene, that the promises theme went straight over my head - sorry. But that is clever too. Thank you very much.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I like this. The way all the clips were sort of disconnected but part of the same story is cool.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Sorry! That last review was from me. I guess I wasn't logged in. Oops! Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I loved this! I'm a fan of episode tags and this one had all kinds of them! I loved the Mary n John part that explains why he was going to buy the van. I loved Sammy's soccer game. I loved the Hotel California part, "when you were normal sized..." Ha ha! And I really loved the end! A bunch of missing scenes! It was fantastic. Really good writing. I never realized how bad they are at keeping promises, what a great idea to write about. I had to add this to my favorites. Thank you!
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nicely done! Very effective to look at all the promises broken by the Winchesters, and you captured the various voices quite well!

Just wish we'd get your version of the beginning of season 6...
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OMG! LOOVBVEE IT!

wow!

:) just...just WOW!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Poignant look at unkept promises, Winchester style...Very nicely done!