Reviews for Story Of A Broken Heart
Marshmallowtrees chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Omg, that's like, so sad D:

I love it, it seems like it would be fun to write :D
iandin123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
D'awww :D

I really love Courtney and Heather's interaction here C: It's as if Heather's part friend-part mommy to Courtney:

"And make her pee her pants with warm water!"

"That's the spirit!"

Lol, fav part of the story C:

Great job writing this, and yeah, I'm angry at Duncan. (I was angry with Gwen, but that passed C:)
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I read the wikipedias TDWT episode list and I was like OMGWTF Duncan what's wrong with you! And I was like OMGWTF Gwen how could you! Then Duncan doesn't even regret it! And him and Gwen start a relatiionship and then she gets kicked off. Then Courtney asks Duncan to apologize for kissing Gwen and he says no! Then somewhere along the line Courtney gets kicked off and Duncans happy! Duncan should get kicked off that two-timing piece of s***! That no good, juvinille, heart breaking, deserved to be mauled by a thousand bears, Cortney messer upper piece of crap! Uuuuuuuuggghhhh! ... Sorry I just needed to rant that out.
SparklyWarlock chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
nawwww cute i wonder what they drew on her face lol
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha i love fics that show Heather's (somewhat) nice side. ] Greatly written I didn't notice any errors.
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Love it, quite nice!
bumblebeetobe98 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Mwhahaha! I loved it! I didn't find that episode amusing either :/ But this was perfect. I've been writing one shots were it's DxCxG Duncan and Gwen originaly date, but Courtney comes in. Gwen gets deadly ill, and well dies. :)
Skeeet chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm angry at Gwen and Duncan too. Nobody deserves to feel that way. I really enjoyed reading this fic! That tiny scene with Heather comforting Courtney stuck with me and I thought, 'gee someone should expand this potential friendship.'
can't think chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
lol. awww, Heather DOES have a nice side.
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I loved it! :D I think Courtney and Heather rlly cud b friends, espceially after what happened. Duncan and Gwen r just P. me SO bad at this point! :( I am RLLY mad at the producers 2 tho, UGH! But, bak to the point. I liked knowing a possible scenario on why Heather is so mean. I rlly think the producers shud give some background on all the characters. :)
hihellothere chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Okay, I went and watched the episode (thanks for telling me what user had them btw) and I was also angry. I think I lost some of the respect I had for Gwen, I mean, even if duncan did like her, she could've at the least, waited until duncan and courtney broke up. And duncan, he's just being a complete jerk, if he's having problems with courtney, he could've talked to her about it first. Gah! Anyways, I really liked this fanfiction, and I would hope that heather and courtney get gwen and duncan good. Haha. (:
Princess Absahail chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love this story, I'm pissed at both Duncan and Gwen as well. Although I'm glad to see a friendship between Heather and Courtney, thank you for writing this :)
2random4words chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I loved this it was very well written as for episode 14 I waz kind of pissed off but At least Gwen felt bad but my favorite part of the episode was cody punching duncan in the face That just was awesome
Strix Moonwing chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
My sister and I had such a delightful time ranting about how absolutely DISGUSTED we are with the episode. Both of us were fans of Duncan and Gwen (well, I was a fan of Gwen, not so much with my sister) and now we're ashamed by them. Duncan's character became a total bastard out of the blue and Gwen should be ashamed of herself for even considering staying together with Duncan after he cheated on Courtney. How can a girl want to go out with a guy that does that? Poor Courtney! My heart goes out to her!

I love this little oneshot every much. I was realy happy to see Heather comforting Courtney at the end of this episode. Since Courtney's friendship with Gwen is ruined, it would be nice to see Heather and her form some sort of friendship out of this horrible mistake. I don't even see how the DxG shippers can be happy about this epsiode. It only shows that their ship is made from a cheater and a bitch.
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I passed 30 minutes cursing alone after seeing the episode. I'm mostly mad at Duncan but Gwen ain't better either. I utterlyfelt Courtney's pain when she was crying at the end of the episode... I mean, honestly, I was sure she was gonna be like 'I don't care, he wasn't that important to me' but her constant weeping was really showing she loved him! Uh, I think I hate that bad ass now :(