Reviews for Mindlessly
Greys has become my life chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Such a hot, hot, great story. Everything about it is awesome! I loved their "first time" best, but the last scene in the story was also great because they were going to have a happy ending.

Thanks!
KattyKit2003 chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
wow. AM-AZ-ING. That is all!
n2aabmmummy chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Perfect ending...sighhh 3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
This story is so good it made me want to burst into song! Thank you!
Tracy chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
So unbelievably hot and steamy. The whole Emma thing was quite unexpected, poor Will. But then again, he was thinking about someone else when he was with Emma.

And the chemistry and sexual tensions between Will and Quinn! Simply incredible! I hope their passionate sexing would actually turn out to be lovemaking? Because Quill are just too cute for it just to be mindless f**king, you know?

Please keep it up, I'm definitely hooked.
Tracy chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I didn't expect the smutt to come this soon when I was reading the first chapter. Not that I'm complaining, this is incredibly hot, please keep it up!
Quill fan chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Wow! That was really really hott. Keep it up can't wait for more.
Greys has become my life chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
yess, yesss, YESSS! Very awesome chapter. I'm worried though that Will can't afford to see her anymore. $200 the first night, and $300 the second. :)
n2aabmmummy chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Phewww! So hot and dirty...and yet, still believable. If Will were to let go of all his inhibations and succumb to his desire for Quinn, yes, this could happen! Bravo - great writing. Nice to see Will potrayed as the not so perfect guy!
Quill3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was excellent! Will seemed in character, which I absolutely love, and it was really hot. Please post more soon!
Quill fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Very original idea! The first chapter was great and I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Tracy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow...

This is not like anything I've read before, very out of the box. Bravo!

I love the fact that Will is subconsciously so turned on by Quinn and yet he still instantly wants to protect her at the same time. I think he stays in character in a different way.

Can't wait for more!
n2aabmmummy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ooooo...that was HOT! Loved the way you conveyed the sexiness and longing without being more more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OMG, this is a terrific story! I have imagined some other AU/bar dancing stories - mainly Will being a dancer at a gay bar a few towns over in the summer to earn money to buy a newer car, but I NEVER thought of anything like this.

Really wonderful. And I love just how turned on Will was. And the fact that the bar was a hellhole-all the more reason for Will to want to get her out of that place ASAP.

Will Quinn return his lustful feelings? Or will he pay her cash to satisfy his urgings? Or will he give her money in a non-salacious way so she won't have to work there?

What happens? I am, obviously, looking forward to all of your next updates.