Reviews for Corrupted
ElderThurisaz chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
WOOOAAHHHHH.

That's actually really fucking scary. Like really scary. I do hope you continue this, even though it's been 4 years; I found this via the cover page on DA, and it's about as stunning as the actual story. Please continue this!

P.S. I totally ship Red/Green, so any Originalshipping would be more than welcome if you choose to add it.

P.P.S. PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS SCARY AND I LOVE SCARY SO MUCH
FantasyFreak475 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Omg, you can't leave it off here! Plz keep going! It's a really good idea!
pokemoncha chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
i know, you're probably not gonna continue this(looking at the last time it was updated), but i want you to know it looks like a really interesting story and hope that you think about finishing it.
canadian-budew chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
This story gives me the shivers...the good kind. I really like where this story is going and how you can keep me on edge so easily, its just so interesting. Please update soon!
death1500 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Creepypasta
Ileah chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
O-O What the hell- zombies? That's messed up! This is amazing so far, I love the interactions between Red and Green. But I am going to have nightmares about zombies with little girl voices. Pretty please add more? I love glitches!
Lurkerella chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
That was fucking beautiful
cristalcat101 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Holy-snikerz! Please continue you this as soon as you can! O.O
Espeon40 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
My doctor who sences a tingerling some of this has stuff sort of partly bassed on doctor who!

This is really good though and I am sort of sacred of lance now though.
It's Just That chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
OMGGGGGGGGGGG. That is just so freaky! O_O are they zombies? ARE THEY? it's like dawn of the dead all over again!

By the by, you have a great sense of writing style. It's very descriptive. _

I hope you update this eventually ;] it's too good to NOT update. I mean, c'mon. ZOMBIES? Missingno? YEAAAHHH. This is bound to be really good! :DDD
mayaoneechan13 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
That's pretty creepy. Suspense and a cliffhanger!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
I was seriously impressed by the amount of skill in this story, both writing and plot-wise. You've got me hooked, and I look forward to the continuation.
twilley chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
...Wow. I've completely fallen for your writing style. The description, the conflicts, the emotions you've got them all down :D

The beginning was.. creepy. An intriguing and captivating creepy, but still creepy. It completely hooked me in.

I like how you continually brought back a bit of Red's frozen trauma throughout the whole conversation with Lance, and I LOL'ed at Blue's letter (poor Red. He'll have to wade through his frontyard to get to his door with all the letters Blue sent him xD)

o-o I was certainly NOT expecting a zombie event happening, but I'm looking forward to what happens next. By the way, would this 'Mommy' be the same 'she' that Red's dream was about?

P.S.(LOL Blue's letter was awesome) What does Missingno. fic actually mean?

Take your time updating and I'll be waiting for your next update.
VampireNamedRaphael chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
I have to admit, I'm a bit frightened by the zombie people. lol

I like this story a lot! It has such a cool plot! Write more soon please!
Korello chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
you have no idea how much i simply LOVE what you have so far

keep working on it, i'm so intrigued with the story!