Reviews for The Lonesome Wanderer
heroesfanatic chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
you really should update this it's a great story sop far
Makemyday95 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This is very well written. I love how insightful it is into the character. Can't wait for a new chapter!
Sachita chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Hi again, Fanfictioneer! Thank you for updating and don't worry about taking your time- Real Life gets to us all (-: I really like the new chapter. Interesting and believable insights into the man's background, he always struck me as having had some kind of formal education before. I really like your way of writing, it's so descriptive and really makes the reader "see" what you are writing about, where the character is located and how his surroundings affect him. Right now, in cold, miserable and snowy Germany I don't have anything against a story about sun and dust and desert (-:

So well-done and I am looking forward to seeing where you'll be taking this! Please update soon!

Greetings,

Sachita
Sachita chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hi there ! Intriguing start to your story. I've always wondered what happened after the movie's end. You have a great way with words- your descriptions really made me see what was going on. Thank you and I hope you update soon again- I would very much like to read more as this is off to a promising start. Well-done!

-Sachita
Aguirre chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Holy smokes, finally fanfiction for the Dollars trilogy! I actually watched Good/Bad/Ugly again today which is what inspired me to look it up on FFnet. This is a very intriguing and well-written introduction with a great engaging atmosphere. I would be extremely keen to read more (and comment of course!), so I'll watch this story in hopes that you might update in the future.

P.S. There was also a series of seven paperback novels released about the same time as the films. Three were simply novelizations of the movie trilogy, but the other four were original boy's adventure stories featuring The Man With No Name. They're out of print so I collected them all from Ebay. I haven't gotten around to reading them all yet but they're definately an interest for hardcore fans of the trilogy. Anyway, just letting you know, since the world seems to have sadly forgotten about these classics.