Reviews for Cappuccino
Lirileth chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I wish there were more works by you for me to read! I love your style of writing.
Alaburn chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is great! I love when fanfics dig at reasons behind certain things that happened in the original story, and you did a fantastic job with it! Riveting all the way through!
Bellum chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was a lot of fun to read. I hope to see you do more.
shaid chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Old School, huh? Yeah, I kinda am too. My fave anime ended a few years ago and the fandom just got stupid. I've tried different book fandoms, but some of the "authors" make me want to scream and rant. And introduce them to a dictionary and thesaurus. Perhaps a book on grammar and punctuation, you know. You, my dear, are not amongst the rabble. Thank freaking god.

I did like the fic. It wasn't completely smooth all the way through, but it was still in the 90th percentile. Very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing and good luck with everything else.
Susan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hell, that was the best fanfic I've read in a LONG while! Well done.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I believe that you did very well on representing on what a 12 year old of Aang's background would think while meditating for a very long (boring) time. Great job! I hope that you will write more avatar fanfics. It's so hard to come by decent ones these days. _
Broken.Bells chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
It was a nice oneshot- even though there wasn't that much of romance XD It was good.
potentially lovely chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow! This is epic! You capture Aang's voice very well, and you crafted the Kuzon/Aang dialogue scenes nicely. This could totally be canon, although I don't think Aang's crush on Katara was this developed early on, but that's just my opinion. I am adding this to my favorites. Keep writing! This is a wonderful first-ish fic! I am envious.

~Insane Beatleist Dancer Freak