Reviews for Ghost of the Past
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
That was beautiful, plain and simple. The story, the characters, the writing style, everything was perfect. You had me legitimately crying at the end there, too; tears, snot, the whole shibang. Only a tiny handful of fanfictions have EVER done that to me! I wanted to congratulate you for achieving the (almost) impossible, and for being the author of one of the most beautiful stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you!
SayMrrp chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
So awesome, that I cried at the sad parts even though I was listening to an upbeat song...
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
The plot and the setting is quite wonderful! I felt warm reading your fic, and it's fun reading them! I'll keep reading your other fic. Someday. It's sad that it's over, but the story must go on until the end. Now...I'm being emotional! QAQ.
humorousandparanoid chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
This was wonderfully written. I was driven to tears so many times, especially during these last few chapters.
SiriusDancer chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Amazing! Thanks for the enjoyable tale.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 14 . 11/30/2013
(;; ) I'm gonna go cry now. *curls up into ball*
While I had my hypothesis and too guesses as to the story behind it, nothing could prepare me for the ending, no matter how tough I said I was. *rolls in puddle of tears*

This is a fantastic story. While sometimes I felt it was stretching too long, I think in the end it was just right. (UvU ) It's nicely written

Hurr, now I need to read a fluffy comedy. But off this goes in my favourites. Wonderful job! Keep up the good work
astrumadamas chapter 14 . 4/20/2013
I am not a ready person. Tears do not roll down my cheeks for any reason. Except this, this and Old Yeller.
rhj chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
OMG…This is the best usuk story that i've ever read…
The last few chapters are so touching that I kept crying for half an hour alone in my dorm…
anyway, thanks for writing this story and this story really helped me through a freezing, loney, and homesick night. Thanks so much!
PT-chan ssu chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
This fic was beautiful. Just beautiful *sniffysparklyeyes*
The fav. button isn't enough for this! TTATT

I ABSOLUTWLY LOVE THIS FIC! I SWEAR Ypu did perfectly in EVERYTHING.
There was such a mixture of emotions through the whole fic it's BRILLIANT!

I loved Francis papa, I wish he was like that more often, so sweet and caring x3 (lold when he groped Art's but though pfft, and Rodney footing Arthur's bill in his own restaurant xDDDDD
Mathieu is just precious!
LMAO WHEN FELIKS CAME TO THE SCENE! LIKE, TOTALLY!
AND ARTHUR'S TSUNDERENESS XDDDDDD

Aaaah yes, just ruddy awesome... x3 SEEEEEEEQUEEEEL!
*cough*

Anyways, the last chapter made me tear up. *sniff*Glad to have you back Alfred. And don't worry! Art's with you so it's fine now!

WONDERFUL story x3
x.ephemera chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant to the max. I'm typing here with tears in my eyes - sadfsdfjk;aldf
I'M FREAKING WEEPING.

like a willow.
weeping willow.

The last chapter had me dying. It was so freaking touching and I love your epilogues. They tie up all loose ends and really satisfy me. Ehehehehe, he's moving back! 3333
I love Arthur in here - he's perfect to solve the mystery and ahhhhhh Papa!France is adfjs;akfasd LOVE 333

Those little scenes of Matthew, Arthur and Alfred as kids were so adorable and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh /
I love the glove one because it related to another part; the part where the twins get gifts for Lars and Bella and I love how that totally tied together. I love how you incorporated Ivan, hahahaha. Also, you managed to put in little bits of Yao, Kiku, Taiwan, Hong Kong too! I love how Lovi tried to cheer Antonio up with that weird sososososososso noise or something. xD That was hilarious.

I love the mystery here! I literally didn't figure out which twin had died. this was such an amazing, touching, tear-jerking, wonderfully written, mysterious story!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
I cried too much in this chapter, this is so sad :'(
The Awesome March Hare chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
This is so sweet and cool. I love it.
meiyo-chan chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
This is why you're on my list of favourite authors.
Incredibly written. I found myself incoherent most of the time. I love how we readers are given a piece of seemingly irrelevant information only to be surprised at how sentimental it actually is (headband, scarf, map).
And ughhh, I love papa!France so much it hurts.
I'm really glad I ventured back to my old email and checked my FF updates.
Western Phoenix chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read here on that has actually made me start crying.
Beautiful work KEEP IT UP!
R.N.Walker chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
This is a masterpiece! Not only did you have me hooked onto the mystery- a genre I don't typically read- but I found myself close to tears for multiple chapters. Never have I've been moved so much by a fanfic. You did a wonderful job portraying the characters' human side while still keeping them completely in-character. Well done!