Reviews for Now When I Say Gay
XD XD XD XD XD XD Oh my gosh. This is beautiful. I love it!
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 3/26
XD My sister asks me the same question all the time and I be thinkin like Russia in thinkin she mean homosexual so I say that I'm not. I can connect Russia, I can connect. Poor Alfred, not really I bet you enjoyed Russia kissing you didn't ya!
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
lol this is so hilarious! though in my opinion I prefer if Al meant gay as in happy because Ivan loves smiling happily and I dont think he'll consider Ivan as dumb bc yknow, Ivan is very manipulative and I think Al knows this fact very well enough in their cold war phase. Nevertheless I love flustered Al in the end! really cute~
amdance1996madraw chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
XDDD ok that's y u don't use American slang with anyone not from America... and a few people who are! Great story
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Bwahaha they didnt really kiss?
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Yeah that's my least favorite of American slang. I hate when people use it to mean 'lame'. Poor word doesn't have enough deffinitions already? Lol Needless to say, Russia is my hero here! Awesome one-shot!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol, Russia is so funny. Understandably, I can understand America's frustration with Russia's lack of common slang terms/common jokes, etc., seeing as how my mom's Filipino and doesn't understand whenever me and my sister say, 'That's what she said.' She just gets all confused and is all like, 'Who? What who said? Your friend Kimberly?' UGh, it's so frustrating (sometimes sorta, sorta funny though).
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aww you should have gone farther I do adore this pairing, and it definatley needs more love. Good job!*thumbs up* They just suit each other so well~
NG chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Nice story. Great idea and hilarious to boot.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
In which we learn that Russias a pervert and sometimes it's better to just not ask. On the bright side now Russia can rape America and all will be good in this world! ;) Or not, but either way I really loved this story. So funny.
Kimber chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
hahaha what a thing to have a misunderstanding over! xD yes, Alfred, that kind of gay, and you know you like it 3
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I loved it! :D Can't wait for more. :)
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
That was horrible to read. Y'know, not like it was badly written, as in I was cringing the entire time, knowing the mistake Russia was making. I just loved how America acted at the end when he realized what Russia had thought he had said. Keep writing!
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ohmygod i love you. this is freakin epic. priceless. amazing. eoaiwjkaf