Reviews for Hogwarts Bound
I thought it was a brilliant story! Though I must say I’m not fond of Hermione as a character at all and do not like the idea of Toshiro and Hermione as a pairing. Well, to each their own. I found the plot really quite good and the story being changed due to his presence was brilliant. The focus on him made it a good read. Hoping for a sequel!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 23 . 8/11
This was a brilliant story!
cutiecat92 chapter 23 . 7/1
Sequel, please? 0:)
it's pretty good, but please fix the spelling errors
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 2/1
The gemstone on the Diadem of Ravenclaws was actually a deep blue, not green.
Pacifistic Brat chapter 23 . 1/3
I have to say this story was absolutely enthralling! The moment i started reading it i couldn't stop. I liked how you wrote toshiros first year and can't wait to read about his second. I sincerely hope you update soon.
Ether Morlon chapter 19 . 9/3/2016
I love this story! Can't stop reading, I'll be sad when I'm finished.
Ether Morlon chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I can't stop reading, its like four am right now heeeelp. I love this crossover, how have I not found this until now. Where was this little gem hiding? The game was very well written, idk why Rowling ever made Harry seeker, it seems quite boring compared what a chaser would be doing in the game. Oh, and I sooo called it with the Room of Hidden Things, yup.
Ether Morlon chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
One thing, I've noticed some switch ups with words, like instead of their you use there, were instead of we're, and exited when it should be excited. It doesn't take away too much from the story, but can get a little annoying, a few chapters back had a lot of them. I would just suggest a beta reader for that.
Ether Morlon chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Awwww, I ship it! Anyway I liked the banter and interaction in this chapter, it was nice to see Toshiro talking more and showing more, I guess, emotion. Humor, smirking a little and stuff. This is a great crossover.
Ether Morlon chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
I think this is one of the best Bleach/Harry Potter crossover I've read, and I've read a lot. I like how you made it different from, Hitsugaya is not just a tag along which got really boring after a while. This way the story is new and interesting instead of stale and predictable. I like it a lot, one thing is that, I think Toshiro is a little too aloof. I would like to see more interaction with him and the other students. Even with Hermione he is very, very distant; you could say that he's in character but there should still be some gradual development happening with him opening up and becoming slightly warmer to the people he spends time with day in and out. Anyway, I can't wait to read more, the story is well written and a new take on Bleach/Potter story crossovers. :)
jallison099 chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
I like it please keep going it is getting good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
*tomorrow
Mayflowers123 chapter 15 . 3/27/2016
I really appreciate how you haven't completely over powered Toshiro and he actually has to practice things before he masters it. In my opinion that seems to be a common mistake among writers.
Mayflowers123 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
I was thinking either Ravenclaw or Slytherin because let's be honest he is way to quick to anger to be a Hufflepuff and Gryffindor is full of cannon fodders and if there is one thing Toshiro Hitsugaya is not it's a cannon fodder.