Reviews for Hogwarts Bound
Hidari chapter 23 . 7/15
Very cute. But there really isn't any plot. Still enjoyed reading it.
Mushroom3565 chapter 23 . 6/20
Wow I just read this in one sitting and its so good! I've noticed that there isn't a sequel even though this was finished years ago. Will there ever be one? Either way this was an immensely enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2017
I thought it was a brilliant story! Though I must say I’m not fond of Hermione as a character at all and do not like the idea of Toshiro and Hermione as a pairing. Well, to each their own. I found the plot really quite good and the story being changed due to his presence was brilliant. The focus on him made it a good read. Hoping for a sequel!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 23 . 8/11/2017
This was a brilliant story!
cutiecat92 chapter 23 . 7/1/2017
Sequel, please? 0:)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
it's pretty good, but please fix the spelling errors
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 2/1/2017
The gemstone on the Diadem of Ravenclaws was actually a deep blue, not green.
Pacifistic Brat chapter 23 . 1/3/2017
I have to say this story was absolutely enthralling! The moment i started reading it i couldn't stop. I liked how you wrote toshiros first year and can't wait to read about his second. I sincerely hope you update soon.
Ether Morlon chapter 19 . 9/3/2016
I love this story! Can't stop reading, I'll be sad when I'm finished.
Ether Morlon chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
I can't stop reading, its like four am right now heeeelp. I love this crossover, how have I not found this until now. Where was this little gem hiding? The game was very well written, idk why Rowling ever made Harry seeker, it seems quite boring compared what a chaser would be doing in the game. Oh, and I sooo called it with the Room of Hidden Things, yup.
Ether Morlon chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
One thing, I've noticed some switch ups with words, like instead of their you use there, were instead of we're, and exited when it should be excited. It doesn't take away too much from the story, but can get a little annoying, a few chapters back had a lot of them. I would just suggest a beta reader for that.
Ether Morlon chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Awwww, I ship it! Anyway I liked the banter and interaction in this chapter, it was nice to see Toshiro talking more and showing more, I guess, emotion. Humor, smirking a little and stuff. This is a great crossover.
Ether Morlon chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
I think this is one of the best Bleach/Harry Potter crossover I've read, and I've read a lot. I like how you made it different from, Hitsugaya is not just a tag along which got really boring after a while. This way the story is new and interesting instead of stale and predictable. I like it a lot, one thing is that, I think Toshiro is a little too aloof. I would like to see more interaction with him and the other students. Even with Hermione he is very, very distant; you could say that he's in character but there should still be some gradual development happening with him opening up and becoming slightly warmer to the people he spends time with day in and out. Anyway, I can't wait to read more, the story is well written and a new take on Bleach/Potter story crossovers. :)
jallison099 chapter 21 . 6/12/2016
I like it please keep going it is getting good
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016