Reviews for Hogwarts Bound
Ether Morlon chapter 19 . 9/3
I love this story! Can't stop reading, I'll be sad when I'm finished.
Ether Morlon chapter 12 . 9/3
I can't stop reading, its like four am right now heeeelp. I love this crossover, how have I not found this until now. Where was this little gem hiding? The game was very well written, idk why Rowling ever made Harry seeker, it seems quite boring compared what a chaser would be doing in the game. Oh, and I sooo called it with the Room of Hidden Things, yup.
Ether Morlon chapter 11 . 9/3
One thing, I've noticed some switch ups with words, like instead of their you use there, were instead of we're, and exited when it should be excited. It doesn't take away too much from the story, but can get a little annoying, a few chapters back had a lot of them. I would just suggest a beta reader for that.
Ether Morlon chapter 10 . 9/3
Awwww, I ship it! Anyway I liked the banter and interaction in this chapter, it was nice to see Toshiro talking more and showing more, I guess, emotion. Humor, smirking a little and stuff. This is a great crossover.
Ether Morlon chapter 9 . 9/3
I think this is one of the best Bleach/Harry Potter crossover I've read, and I've read a lot. I like how you made it different from, Hitsugaya is not just a tag along which got really boring after a while. This way the story is new and interesting instead of stale and predictable. I like it a lot, one thing is that, I think Toshiro is a little too aloof. I would like to see more interaction with him and the other students. Even with Hermione he is very, very distant; you could say that he's in character but there should still be some gradual development happening with him opening up and becoming slightly warmer to the people he spends time with day in and out. Anyway, I can't wait to read more, the story is well written and a new take on Bleach/Potter story crossovers. :)
jallison099 chapter 21 . 6/12
I like it please keep going it is getting good
*tomorrow
Mayflowers123 chapter 15 . 3/27
I really appreciate how you haven't completely over powered Toshiro and he actually has to practice things before he masters it. In my opinion that seems to be a common mistake among writers.
Mayflowers123 chapter 5 . 3/27
I was thinking either Ravenclaw or Slytherin because let's be honest he is way to quick to anger to be a Hufflepuff and Gryffindor is full of cannon fodders and if there is one thing Toshiro Hitsugaya is not it's a cannon fodder.
mikklystar chapter 23 . 1/11
Wow, I just read everything in one go, and I must say this is great! :)
There isn't really much excitement going on, but I see a lot of points that might be fore-shadowing future drama; like Hitsugaya's wand having three heartstrings, the runes on the crown, and that the crown can translate different languages.
I don't see a uploaded sequel, but I hope you'll continue this - there is so much potential!
Sakura Chara chapter 23 . 1/11
Woooooow~! Ten million of your favorite cookies for you~! I loved this~! Oooh, imagine all of Rangiku's teasing when Yoruichi talks to her~... Aaah, the evilness... Thought, I have one more thing to say~-
THIS WAS AWESOME~!
See ya~!
~Kura
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Great but I don't think it's then but than when you are comparing, Kay? Great story!
Yukia96 chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
Can't you make another year with this story it's good and I would like to know how Toshiros family turns out.
hi chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
please continue... please... just PLEASE!... I'M BEGGING YOU!...
SilveredFoxeh chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Reviewing as I read (surprisingly for me I almost always just review once I'm done with a project) but this is very nicely done, so I've been feeling the urge to comment as I go!

On the 3 heartstrings my first thought was well that's a bit powered and special - however you did splendidly when my next thought was wait that could reflect the three sides of his er insides: He has his magic one heartstring, Hyourinmaru would be the second, and himself (all of his Reiatsu etc) so thinking of it in that essence the three heartstings do just ... work. Not sure how else to put it from my perspective but you made me think about the why which is always a wonderful thing to have happen in any book.

Also he IS far older than most of the other wizards- He'd need something comparable to say Dumbledore aged getting a wand for the first time. With his power, and years of experience he's got to have something that can handle not being overloaded by a shinigami captain's strength.

I enjoyed the choice, and since you asked for thoughts on that wand I wanted to type out what I was thinking! I am now rambling, so apologies!