Reviews for Alex Rider & the World Cup
SnowAngel5683 chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
OHMYGOSH I love this! )

Awesome story! D
shark-fights-toast chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
if there's something i love more than a good fanfiction, it's a good fanfiction that's updated pretty much at a regular rate

good job! keep writing!
ReillyScarecrowRocks chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
i'm really liking this story so far, and your english is a lot better than my Finnish! (which is non-existant)

A chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Nice long chapter, good detail. Awesome plot twist
Mainn chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Keep it up!
blackraven66 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Love this story!
Mainn chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Another great chapter.
Mainn chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Great story, I really want to see what happens next.
Ever and Ever chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This is really good for someone who doesn't know english as their mother tongue. :) Can't wait to see what'll happen at the World Cup! (Maybe a player will kick a soccer ball at Tom! xD)

~ Everz
Ko-pia chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm glad Tom's going; he's a really fun character!
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I couldn't tell that English isn't your first language...very well-written! I think that your Alex was the right amount hardenedspycautious and excitedteenager...Can't wait to see what happens next!
Anonymous82828282 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A promising start - not much to say about it so far except it looks good, the characterizations (although to early to tell for sure) are accurate, and the story was smooth. I'll try to write a longer review next time since I hate short reviews.

You might want to allow anonymous reviews; a lot of people with good advice or just praise and encouragement in general don't have accounts or are just to lazy to sign in once and a while.

Have a great week,

tyz
Ko-pia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Uh oh...I think Blunt's up to something...

I'm excited to see where you're taking this; please continue it soon!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2