Reviews for Bodyguard
rednightmares chapter 1 . 7/12
AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE FANFICTION ALWAYS BEING AWESOME...*cough cough*...well..ummm...it's the best story EVER!~
Wolf112 chapter 7 . 5/11
Amazing so far such a shame you can longer continue it but it's been awesome reading it.
Just wondering if anyone has adopted this story yet?
I like this very much!
nighttheraven chapter 7 . 2/26
Please put in the summary that the story is abandonded and up for adoption.
I liked.
dragongirl077 chapter 7 . 1/4
Hi
I really love this story!
Hope that one day you write again.
dragongirl077
Lenale-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
jajajajajajaja the shopkeeper part was hilarious.
So Voldemort knows that Frost is Harry, i wonder since when did he know it. Maybe he doesnt need a bodyguard but he wanted his horcrux, after all as Harry is alive Tom is inmortal.
Mm is there a possibility that Hermione gets her memories back?
Im gonna read the next chap
see you
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Donkey
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
ha! a shopkeeper :) great chapter :)
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awesome. This is practically new to me! Though seeing as how it's up for adoption made me reluctant I still wanted to read it and found myself not disappointed! thanks!
Basill chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Has anyone adopted this story yet? If not may I? If so who?
Basill chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
While I do like your note about not fav. the story/author without a review I must protest it. Normally I don't review unless I find inconsistencies or errors that need to be looked at, or if the story is an absolute all time fav. of mine and I've been keeping up with it for months or years in some cases.
While your story is good, and I do see it swiftly becoming a story I like, its not an absolute fav. and therefor I usually would not leave a review, there are no inconsistencies that I have seen, nor so many errors that its distracting to read. I do plan to fav. this story, and I have complied with your wishes to leave a review. Now i'm off to the next chapter.
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Took me two years to finally stop being ridiculous and actually read this fantastic story and of course it's been abandoned QQ I saw it many times but I just never thought I would fall in love with it! *pouts grievously* Em, yes, well I am reviewing because you said something about doing so if people wanted to favorite it...your own fault if this is annoying for you :)

I'm just going to go cry now because I will miss the rest of this story since you're not writing it! sorry if I seem emotional. I just really like this. Plus, it has the love of my life in it-Voldemort :D Also, I like your style.

Seriously, I had so much fun reading this right before bed. Thank you so much for writing 6 chapters and sharing them. I am forever grateful even if I'm all moody about it being over so soon. humph!

Much love and luck your way. : )
jebbus132 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
So I could just take these chapters and continue the story in my name?
noname chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
oh well, no one would do as nice as you with this story. It's slightly dissapionting, but well... maybe when time's right...
Tandrele chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Even though your never going to finish this story and I will forever be burning to know the ending I am still adding it to my favorites and decided that I should leave a review (as regarding the underlined instruction). This is one of the most FANTASTICAL stories I have ever read and my friends were curious to why I was laughing and smiling at my computer screen. Voldemort and Harry's banter just makes me smile and the entire plot line had me intrigued from paragraph one. Your a gifted writer and if you ever decided to finish this story (or have some crazy inspiration *shrug*) I will be planted at my computer screen reading it. Of that you can be very certain. :)