Reviews for Bodyguard
ijskonijntje chapter 9 . 6/16
So, do you know if anyone actually adopted this? It's such an interesting story!
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 3/3
Heheheh, precious Corpium. I know this wasn't a real chapter but damn was I entertained. Yes, this darling non-chapter made me laugh and smile-thank you! Plus, I do like knowing where the story would have gone had you continued. Just knowing, even if you were/are not 100% certain, makes me very relieved and pretty happy too. Still wish this story was continued but I can be satisfied with this.

Best of luck to you!
fariedragon chapter 5 . 3/2
This is Awsome please update soom
Your blatant ignorance of spanish customs is appalling. We eat at 2-3 and then rest for halfa n hour or so. Usual meeting hours are 4:30, 5 or 6. The way we are described like a country in turmoil with constant assaults to the king is false and more proper of a dictatorial regimen. In spain the king doesnt do much more than be a good public relations worker.
nutmuff chapter 6 . 2/12
I absolutely loved this story! It's so creative and my favorite parts are when Harry and Voldemort snipe back at one another. It's brilliant!
I hope to see what Hermione was talking about- that they hired Harry partially to be Voldemort's sitter since he was prone to bursts of psychotic episodes. That would be VERY interesting to see! :D
Thank you!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 1/14
Hahahah Harrys anger is funny !
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 1/14
I wonder what will happen honestly I think Harry should just leave them all...
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 1/14
Ooooooooh shiiiit ! This is going to be interesting alright!
Lunamoon531 chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
:-)
paz chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Owsum story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Can you take back over please littleone94 has not updated since that forst chapter he put up
thumper23 chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
loving it so far
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
so Wow
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
I really like this story I was wondering if any one had adopted it or was it still open ?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 8 . 4/8/2016
It must be pleasant to watch somebody defending you, instead of defending yourself.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.