Reviews for Retrieval
brooklynsam3 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
I love this story. Now to explain why: it was perfectly written ( the two worlds slightly colliding), it really felt like an episode of covert affairs with jake 2.0 thrown in, and I love the dinamic between auggie and Annie. :D it was a great pleasure to read, thank you for writing it.
MistressSunshine chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Okay, this was brilliant - and way too short! Mostly because I really enjoyed getting to know these particular characters, and would have enjoyed more escapades and seeing how their friendship evolved in this universe. I have to say, I haven't seen Jake 2.0, but I love your reimagining of Auggie!
Athena64 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Very interesting to read! thank you!
MystiStar1 chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
It must be Christmas. Covert Affairs with Jake 2.0! I was a huge fan of Jake 2.0 back when it was on air...I miss it. But Covert Affairs is still really good as well. I've always thought they make brilliant crossovers together.

Brilliant! A well-weaved fic! I could totally see Auggie being Jake...and the other way around. I loved reading this! I hope you revisit this 'verse sometime in the future! Thanks for posting! :D
smileyjunior chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
o m g. please please please write more stories like this! we need these types of CA stories! SO PERFECT!
STReader chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
Wow! This brings back fun memories of Jake 2.0

Great crossover fanfiction! Darn that Dumont. BTW there was a place where you meant Duarte, but typed Dumont.
Sam chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
I think u need to do a sequel on this!
Faith-chan chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Wow... This was fantastic. The voices (particularly Auggie and Annie, I can't speak too much for the rest) were completely in character. I'm only familiar in passing with Jake 2.0, but the way you combined the two, and the plot you wove, was so fantastic. I bow in appreciation for writing and sharing this wonderful piece. *bows* Thank you.
ariah23 chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
love nc! anyway pretty confusing story but love it
EmmaLeigh7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh, and did I mention how AWESOME this story was? Really? Ok...

Ok, write a sequel now, please? Please?

Gives great big internet hug for writing the first, then gets on knees to beg for sequel

...maybe a little too creepy?

...I'll go over... there.

EmmaLeigh7 chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
This fanfiction is epic. Epic is not a title for it. It is a simple description of its entity, as based on the definition of epic: "made up of copious amounts of awesome". This fits it perfectly.

No, seriously: I loved it! I had to keep my hand over my mouth through most of it to keep from squeeing about its awesomeness.
Leobrightstar chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
thank you, I thought there had to some crossovers, ps have you read The Ghost of Fort Meade & Four Other Stories ?
Quartic Moose chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
WOW. Best Jake 2.0 crossover EVER POSSIBLE. I had not even heard of Covert Affairs before, and still I understood the characters with amazing clarity. Stupendous story-telling and characterization. Thank you for sharing!

And I was so sure that "return to factory settings" would fix the glitch that left him blind...
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Oh my God, you totally left that open for a sequel!

Whoa, okay, sorry, calming down now. Just had to get that off my chest because that was the first thing that came to my mind when I reached the end. It just felt like there was just enough closure to end this adventure, but there's still that little crack in the door that lends itself to the possibility of more to come. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, lol.

And what an ending it was! Holy climax, batman! It felt like every time that I thought the action had all ended and they'd be home free, something else would totally implode and there was just more and more until my heart felt like it was going to freaking explode in my chest. Which is totally awesome, by the way.

I like that Annie got to meet Diane, and that Diane has found something good for herself. She was always so adorable on the show, I kind of wondered how she ended up working for a place like NSA. And the dynamic between her and Jake was so sweet and sincere. She deserved to find some sort of happiness. Although I feel bad for all the demons that just got stirred up in Auggie's closet from all of this. Poor guy, like he doesn't have enough to deal with already, lol.

Thank you so much for writing this story, I have loved every second of it.

MyGoldenGlow chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Perfect! - as always :)Not that I expected anything different! :)

You have Annie/Auggie interactions down perfectly, and I'm so glad Duarte was a good guy in the end.

Annie visiting Diane at the end was awesome. Sad, but sweet too (I guess bittersweet would be the word I'm looking for :)). I wish Diane could know that Jake didn't dead - or at least, that he only metaphorically died. But I guess that would ruin his secret life :)

I look forward to more fics from you, even though this one is over (*sigh* I'll miss it).

Definitely going into my favorites!
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »