Reviews for Retrieval
Whoaa Kayy chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
UGH, NO! I can't believe it's over! It CAN'T be over! Diane needs to see Jake's-Auggie-still alive! Please write a sequel, or an epilogue, or, or-SOMETHING!

-cries-

Anyhoo. Brilliant ending to a fantastical story. Well done, one of the best. You should seriously make this a cross-over, I bet the Jake 2.0 fans of the FanFiction board would eat this up. :)
MsJML chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Beautiful! You wove these two shows and characters together brilliantly :)
slsilver chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
awww...good story, but i must say...i was hoping Auggie and Annie would end up together.
KBecks87 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
I am so sad that this fic is over! I've enjoyed it very much!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
I can't believe it's over. I get that it was time, but still... I don't want it to be over. I love how you ended it, though. Thank you for not having Jake Foley return, not making it sappy, not making it complicated. It feels finished. I really, really loved it. I was never, not once, disappointed (well, that cliffie wasn't nice). Fabulous job.
bloodyrose1294 chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
I absolutely loved the ending. Although I do wish there had been Auggie/Annie romance; however, your story clearly states this is friendship, but I love it anyways XD Great job!
dream-of-belief chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely crushed that it's over. BUT, even though I'll be missing updates of my favourite story, this was an AMAZING ending. Again, you are SO GOOD with action sequences. I love how everything was tied up. I'd love to see a sequel, but I understand if you aren't up to it. If you ever decide to write anything related to this story though, you can be assured that I will read it vociferously. Great, great job!
oceanmoon chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Uh oh, this is not good, I hope Auggie doesn't die! Ahhhh!

~~%~~(
bloodyrose1294 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Somehow I find it improbable that this would actually happen in the series, but I love the plot. Its unpredictable and awesome. I really wish there would be Auggie and Annie romance, because I really don't like Ben. At all. Because Auggie is just awesomer than he XD Can't wait for your next update!
Lady Krystalyn chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Wow, talk about a cliffie! You're so mean! ;) Duarte's frustration with Annie's mistrust was hilarious in the chapter, definitely served to lighten things up slightly. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Whoaa Kayy chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
WHAAT?

WHYYYYY?

That's all I have to say to you. That, and a wonderfully written chapter. Again. Brava.

NOW UPDATE, OR I'LL COME AFTER YOU WITH A BURNING TOASTER.

THAT'S RIGHT, MISSY. BURNING.

Gidgeygirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm really enjoying this 've got Annie and Auggie down 't wait to read the rest.
Dramionelover01 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
alright i cant belive you keep leaving us like i hope Auggie goes bact to his usual self
Azurite chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Aaaah! Hell of a cliffhanger! I honestly did not see this possibility coming, but then again, maybe that's because I need to see Jake 2.0! It's really too bad there's no official DVD release, or else I'd get it from Netflix or iTunes or somesuch!

I like how these last two chapters really explained more about Dumont's character, even though we didn't see a whole ton of him. We learn just how obsessive he is and what lengths he'll go to for that obsession, and how it manifests in his manipulation of others. He's a really scary guy!

I have to admit, Duarte's explanation (the suspenseful "implied difficult decision" explanation, with some things left out) sort of confused me, if only because I'm curious about what sorts of things flal under one level of nanite control and what sorts do for the other, but I think the analogy of subconscious to conscious mind (or maybe voluntary and involuntary actions?) helped.

I can't wait to see how this concludes! I imagine Jake!Auggie will feel pretty lousy about what he did to Annie (and Duarte, but I'm betting Duarte's "used to it" by now) and will have to make it up to her big time. Heh, but that's just me thinking he owes her!
ssilver chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
seriously! You can't leave it like this! Gerr! MORE MORE MORE Please! I want the old auggie back...i miss him!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »