Reviews for Retrieval
Jennifer chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I'm not going to threaten you...

I'm not going to threaten you..

I'm not...

Oh. I can't believe you did this to me again.

Poor auggie/jake.

I'm on pins waiting to see how you are going to tie this all up.

Diane?

Have fun.

I'm not going to threaten you.

But you better update soon.
KBecks87 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Holy crap, I hate you so much right now!

This fic is so amazing, I can't wait to read the next part!
PenNameShenanigans chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
My heart is breaking, but I'm really hoping she just shot him in the knee. Painful, but not life threatening. Even if she didn't, this is a really brilliant cross-over.
Candeygirl490s chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I've never seen Jake 2.0 but I looooove the idea of Auggie with Superpowers :) Please update soon! I'm dying here!
Bubble Wrapped Kitty chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
My brain just short-circuited...

I mean, I had figured out about halfway through that that's what they were going to have to do, but somehow it still totally threw me. And I want to give some sort of constructive criticism or something, but my brain honestly isn't functioning right now and all I want to do is keep reading so I have a feeling I'm going to be running on auto-pilot until you post the next chapter.

But anyway, that was another phenomenal chapter. I am honestly addicted to this story (I reread the entire thing twice while waiting for this chapter.) You are a very gifted writer and I really hope to see more from you soon. Especially the last chapter of this :)

-Artie
MyGoldenGlow chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Aww - no! You can't end it there! Not now! He's not dead, right? I mean, you wouldn't kill off Auggie/Jake! Or at least, not without bringing him back afterward!

I LOVE this so much - as much as I want the next chapter, I don't want it to end! I'm thinking I may have to start watching Supernatural (I know, I haven't gotten around to it yet :)) just so that I can read more of your stories. Or you could always write more for Covert Affairs (hint hint).

Please update soon! I might die from the stress, and then you'd be responsible and accused of murder. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you? :) Can't wait for the next update!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
You'd better have the next chapter up soon! Come on, ending it on that note! Cruel, really cruel.
jquist chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Well! You just love the ole one two punch don't ya! O.k.! I'm out for the count for when you post the next chapter! Please let the bell ring for the next round!
HerRoyalMajestyTheQueen chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
The suspense is killin' me!
oceanmoon chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Noooo! Where is Auggie going? Ohhh, this is sooo sad.

~~%~~(
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is brilliant so far. Bravo!
Coltan Heart chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Holy jeebus, this story is awesome! I've never seen Jake 2.0 (had never heard of it before today), but I think you've tied the stories together really well, and I looooove Christopher Gorham. He's amazing, especially as Auggie. :)

This is so funny and witty and well-written. I love it. The dialogue is so good, and you have a great attention to detail without overloading the readers with flowery prose. I can't wait to read more.
MyGoldenGlow chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
The plot thickens! I adore this story! ouch - poor Auggie and Annie! My head hurts just reading it. Dumont is creepy - and cruel!

I really hope Annie and Duarte start working together. And also that Duarte isn't a traitor, because now that I'm watching Jake I'm convinced he isn't, even though before I was convinced that he was. :) I'm very indecisive!

Please update soon - I can't wait to read more!
KBecks87 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I love this fic. Its seriously like my favorite thing ever!
jquist chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Arrrrrrrgh! I didn't see that coming! Double arrrrrgh!

What an intense cliff hangar!

I have no idea how this can work out with the good guys winning.

This will have a good/happy ending right? If not, give a heads up and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. If yes, may the good writers muse forever rest over your creativity!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »