Reviews for Retrieval
jquist chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Well! You just love the ole one two punch don't ya! O.k.! I'm out for the count for when you post the next chapter! Please let the bell ring for the next round!
HerRoyalMajestyTheQueen chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
The suspense is killin' me!
oceanmoon chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Noooo! Where is Auggie going? Ohhh, this is sooo sad.

HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is brilliant so far. Bravo!
Coltan Heart chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
Holy jeebus, this story is awesome! I've never seen Jake 2.0 (had never heard of it before today), but I think you've tied the stories together really well, and I looooove Christopher Gorham. He's amazing, especially as Auggie. :)

This is so funny and witty and well-written. I love it. The dialogue is so good, and you have a great attention to detail without overloading the readers with flowery prose. I can't wait to read more.
MyGoldenGlow chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
The plot thickens! I adore this story! ouch - poor Auggie and Annie! My head hurts just reading it. Dumont is creepy - and cruel!

I really hope Annie and Duarte start working together. And also that Duarte isn't a traitor, because now that I'm watching Jake I'm convinced he isn't, even though before I was convinced that he was. :) I'm very indecisive!

Please update soon - I can't wait to read more!
KBecks87 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I love this fic. Its seriously like my favorite thing ever!
jquist chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Arrrrrrrgh! I didn't see that coming! Double arrrrrgh!

What an intense cliff hangar!

I have no idea how this can work out with the good guys winning.

This will have a good/happy ending right? If not, give a heads up and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. If yes, may the good writers muse forever rest over your creativity!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
NOOO! What happened? What did he do? Where's Auggie/Jake?
Jennifer chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
No fair! I hate the fact that you ended it here.. with annie unsure of auggie and now auggie in Dumont's hands! Argh!

Okay, personal feelings aside... great cliff hanger. I can't wait to see how they get out of this one. Auggie has really bad timing on the Mercer thing but I can see why he wouldn't want any secrets between them when things are so uncertain and he is already in trouble with Annie.

Why did annie pass out too? feedback from the bug in her brain? or was it something that cripples most systems.

Oooh, looking forward to the next update.
Dramionelover01 chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Great chapter.i hope Annie isnt andry with him for too long
Whoaa Kayy chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
NO AUGGIE! What have you done? And where the hell is Diane? Why is Duarte back? That should be Auggie! Why'd they both pass out? What'd DuMount do to them? Oh I'm so upset right now! Please update soon!
Emaelin chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Oooooo plot twist! And a cliffhanger, just to top it all off. Geez. Well, can't wait for chapter 6 so we can find out what the heck is happening to Annie! Hugs and cookies, E
dream-of-belief chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I can honestly say that this story is the one I anticipate most anxiously. I am iso/i excited to read more of this. I've said it before, but it made me start watching Jake 2.0 which I am highly grateful for and is now pretty much my only fix now that I've finished watching it. You write everyone so, so well and make me believe that this is completely possible. In fact, I spent the entire time watching Jake 2.0 and thinking what would happen if Jake idid/i become Auggie. I love this story iso/i much and anxiously await every update. I hope that you update soon, because I check my inbox obessively in the futile hope that there will be an update. I thought you did a great job in this chapter of addressing the Jake 2.0 stuff and characterising Annie's reaction. Brilliant job, as always. I can't wait for more!
Jennifer chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I love your attention to detail. You never seem to forget and leave a detail hanging. I really love the play between Annie and Duarte! Both characters have their own way of arguing and you have it set! I really like the way you ended this. "I'm still on your side..." (sigh) So cute.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »