Reviews for Retrieval
Spastic Bookworm chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
oh em gee :) This reads exactly like an episode. I think I'm a bit in love with it ...and I'm going to be late for a doctors apt cause I didn't want to keep the second chapter for when I got back :/

Can't wait to read more!
Whoaa Kayy chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
-flails-

OHMYGAWDDDD.

This is so, so, SO amazing. My God, I mean, there are no words to desrcibe the brilliance of this story. I don't have anything smart or critical to say, because I'm still in the "floored-to-a-dazzling-stupor" stage. All I can say is perfect, absolute perfection. Oh, and update soon! And bring Diane in here! Lol. :D
Peppy87 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Definitely not expecting that ending! I really want to know what happens next.
Swishla chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Great update; sometimes I wonder if Annie really is so inexperienced or if it is all an act. Nice twist, having Auggie show up at the end.
rhymneyfaries chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Yay, Auggie!
lull.and.waves chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is fantastic so far. Update soon please!
umino-gaara chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I think I love you :) It is a rare thing to see a Jake 2.0, much less one that's also a crossover. I very much look forward to the next chapter/rest of the story.
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
AHH! This was so awesome! As soon as Duarte's name cam up I was like "DUARTE!" Lmao. Oh I really hope you continue this soon. Are you going to make it an official cross over or just a Covert Affairs story? Or, OH-does Jake come in at all? Is Auggie Jake? And what about Diane? Oh geez. I really want to know! Update soon!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I totally watched Covert Affairs pretending it was Jake all along and he'd changed his name etc etc and SQUEE YOU WROTE IT :D can't wait for more!
Lucifer1997 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hey that was awesome. Weird how you picked 2 shows that star Chris Gorham (aka #1 HOT GUY). Update soon! {Lucifer}
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Good beginning and a great cliffie. Your dialogue was crisp and you stayed in character the whole time. I'm jealous seeing such good work and knowing it isn't mine.

*sigh*

Mom
Burnedx2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I can't wait for your next chapter! I am a picky person when it comes to these kinds of stories, but I thought this one was really good.
bemj11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
"What?" she said. "Your tech support doesn't care if you run with scissors?"

I loved that line.

Awesome! Can't wait for more.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Fantastic! I lovedd the brief bit of foreshadowing and the way you've laid quite a few interesting questions from Beckett to Auggie's NSA hate to Duarte's weirdness to the tampered briefcase. I can just tell this is going to be interesting! Annie really can't pull of a simple, no surprises, mission can she? It's going to be great to see what Joan and Auggie do to get our girl back- and naturally how she gets out of it herself knowing Annie!
GraphiteHeron chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Nicely written. You've got a more than decent grasp of the tones and attitudes of all the characters - as well as Annie's propensity towards getting the 'easy' missions that just somehow magically go to hell in a handbasket every time.

The entire bit about running with scissors was completely inspired, by the way. Brilliant:)
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »