Reviews for The Chronicles of Captain Craptastic
Escapingthisworldwithfiction chapter 9 . 2/20
So... I love your writing, and I'm in love with this story, and I'm really sad that it hasn't been updated in a while. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)
dianisimova chapter 9 . 2/1
This is by and large the coolest AU story I've ever read and I just hope you will finish it someday, so I will stick around and wait
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Have you abandoned this fic? If you have, then there's no more hope in the world. I know you haven't touched this for a while but please finish it! I love it so much I literally have had dreams about it. Have some pity for your sad jily fans? 3
Melancholy mouse chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
THIS CLIFFHANGER IS HONESTLY MAKING ME GURGLE AN INHUMAN SOUND BECAUSE THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN YEARS AND I'LL NEVER KNOW THE ANSWERS TO MANY QUESTIONS. You're a fantastic write, thank you :))
mulberryjam chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
Hi! So this is my second time reading this story and I have to say that I think I love it even more than I did the first time I read it which is saying a lot because I may or may not have (definitely did 100%) forcibly made my friends read it and drew fanart... Anyhow I know that you are super busy (me too TT_TT ) but I just wanted to let you know that I cannot wait to read the next chapter! That's about it so... yay!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/26/2016
Omfg this is an amazing story, I really enjoy it. I'm super keen to see what comes when/if you update again, it's fantastic. I love that Remus respected Lily's privacy and anonymity (of course he would he's a sweetheart) I LOVED the jily date. I enjoy Sirius. Amazing
JilyFanfict1on chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Gods, this is AMAZING! Please, please, please, PLEASE finish it! I absolutely love it. Just FYI, there is a paragraph in the middle of this chapter (or the last chapter, I can't remember) about Sirius' obsession with role playing, or some, that has been repeated. Just in case that help! Xx
ABrightBlueCalm chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Please please please update! I'm literally in love with this story and I have to know what happens next!
Megan chapter 9 . 3/12/2016
This is FANTASTIC and i mean really fantastic, truly. Completely wonderfully- too happy to think of another adjective- fantastic. I laughed out loud more than quite a few times and just the general idea of this story makes me smile, thankyou!
again FANTASTIC
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
I just reread this story again for the first time in a few years, I forgot how good it is. I love all the characterizations, everyone has such a unique voice, and lily/James relationship is adorable! I'm very curious about the mystery in the story, both how lily got her powers and the man eater. I think Bellatrix is involved with Voldemort!
LothlorienImladris chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
This is a fantastic story! You are an awesome writer! I'm actually following your other stories: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Eighties and The Girl in the Looking Glass, and even though I love all of them this one is my favourite (though I admit this is mainly due to the fact that Lily and James are together in this one, whereas in the others it seems there is still a long way to go). I love your characterizations (Mary and Eddie are great!), especially how you portray James and Lily.

I hope you have not abandoned this story. I know that fan-fiction is probably the lowest thing in your list of priorities, but I hope you can someday find the time to continue with this fic, it is just too good to be left like this (though an update from any of your stories would be a blessing!).
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Such a good story. Are you planning on ever continuing it?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
Why must amusing an orginal plots be the ones that are left for years. Just my luck. Update soon. I beg you.
krishna-kalki chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Hey there! I've enjoyed reading this story a lot and honestly, I'm ready to wait until your next update, even if it is in another three years. Huh.. Just..don't abandon it please!
DezziDestiney chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Hey,
(I've always believed tough love helped motivate people so here it is)

You updated your other stories this year and I was really hoping for an update, but I know when a story has been abandoned, but that never stops me from believing. Sometimes an author needs nice comments showing people still care about and read the story, I've seen it work. But we never know if you are even reading this, so I've decided to go for option 2 a slap in the face.

HONESTLY I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT UPDATE BUT A WARNING OR A DISCONTIUED SIGN WOULD BE NICE AT THE VERY LEAST FOR LOYAL READERS! THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND IF YOUR GOING TO LET IT SIT AND ROT PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION!