Reviews for The Chronicles of Captain Craptastic
KiwiSaladFace chapter 9 . 5/23
I. You haven't updated this in 3 years and I doubt you will but it's amazing and I wish you would. I really do. Thank you
the-fault-in-our-universe chapter 9 . 5/10
Please write another chapter!
Please continue this. It's so good.
Cliffhanger on the last chapter? Sad I'm just discovering this now...I'm hooked
Gryffindwhore chapter 9 . 3/12
Okay so this story is just fabulous. I can't even believe I've read all that you've written so far and I don't know if you'll be updating but I want you to know that this has quite possibly become my favorite AU of all time.
Thanks. Carry on
graybabe chapter 9 . 3/9
I love this story and have been waiting for it to update for so long! I love the idea and hope you have not abandoned this story because it's amazing. It's only once in a while that I find a story that I love as much as this one. Please update!
leilalolalee chapter 9 . 2/9
Your writing is phenomenal. You had me hook, line, and sinker right from the start. I 100% ship this James/Lily; you have on board with all your characterizations and plotlines and how you've adopted these characters to this AU setting. It's marvelous. Your story is one of those I would be compelled to keep reading and reading and never put it down were it available to be read in its entirety. You're a very gifted writer, and while I would dance with joy if you updated this particular story, I get it - Life just happens, and you're allowed to prioritize other things over your fanfiction. I just think it's awesome that you're writing, fanfiction or not, because you clearly have a gift for it. When you publish that book, be sure to let your fans know; I would love to read it!
flagamuffin chapter 9 . 2/8
wonderful story, i don't suppose there's much chance it'll get updated? you have a gift for characterization, anyway. thanks for writing.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 8 . 2/8
Wow, the good, the bad, and the ugly, all in one chapter! Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Hater gonna hate chapter 9 . 2/1
You are an amazing writer! Ignore wat the jerks sat and write on please. You have talent so don't waste it, good luck! :)
Elvendork chapter 9 . 1/22
Dear GhostOfBambi, you were right - you're terrible updater, which is sad because I love these story so much! It is romantic and gentle and humorous, and maybe I'm just overemotional, but if the story makes you feel so much it means something (you are a great author). The idea is unusial but so realistic, and your characters whom you manage to describe so delicately are wonderful. Lily, who is very familiar with her feelings, your always charming James and the Marauders together who seem just right. I'm not even reading it for the first time, but still get very exited. Not sure if this rumbling expresses any idea, the point was to let you know that we are waiting for continuation - hope you'll get the inspiration and we'll see what's there further.
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/21
Oh PLEASE write more of this! I know it's been years since you stopped but I want to know what happens next!
chocolate fish chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Good lord, what a cliff hanger to leave it on! It's been awhile since you updated - actually almost three years! But I do so hope you end up continuing to post chapters. I read in one of your notes that you'd started to write a book based on this idea, how did that go? Have you been published at all? That would be very cool. Anyway, I really liked the characterisation on this, and the plot is excellent!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Please! update this great story please!
Writer0895 chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
oh man! this isn't complete and you haven't updated in two years. argh! especially since you have ended on a cliff hanger.
i hope you update soon.