Reviews for The Chronicles of Captain Craptastic
mulberryjam chapter 9 . 7/30
Hi! So this is my second time reading this story and I have to say that I think I love it even more than I did the first time I read it which is saying a lot because I may or may not have (definitely did 100%) forcibly made my friends read it and drew fanart... Anyhow I know that you are super busy (me too TT_TT ) but I just wanted to let you know that I cannot wait to read the next chapter! That's about it so... yay!
Omfg this is an amazing story, I really enjoy it. I'm super keen to see what comes when/if you update again, it's fantastic. I love that Remus respected Lily's privacy and anonymity (of course he would he's a sweetheart) I LOVED the jily date. I enjoy Sirius. Amazing
JilyFanfict1on chapter 9 . 6/6
Gods, this is AMAZING! Please, please, please, PLEASE finish it! I absolutely love it. Just FYI, there is a paragraph in the middle of this chapter (or the last chapter, I can't remember) about Sirius' obsession with role playing, or some, that has been repeated. Just in case that help! Xx
ABrightBlueCalm chapter 9 . 3/28
Please please please update! I'm literally in love with this story and I have to know what happens next!
Megan chapter 9 . 3/12
This is FANTASTIC and i mean really fantastic, truly. Completely wonderfully- too happy to think of another adjective- fantastic. I laughed out loud more than quite a few times and just the general idea of this story makes me smile, thankyou!
again FANTASTIC
I just reread this story again for the first time in a few years, I forgot how good it is. I love all the characterizations, everyone has such a unique voice, and lily/James relationship is adorable! I'm very curious about the mystery in the story, both how lily got her powers and the man eater. I think Bellatrix is involved with Voldemort!
LothlorienImladris chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
This is a fantastic story! You are an awesome writer! I'm actually following your other stories: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Eighties and The Girl in the Looking Glass, and even though I love all of them this one is my favourite (though I admit this is mainly due to the fact that Lily and James are together in this one, whereas in the others it seems there is still a long way to go). I love your characterizations (Mary and Eddie are great!), especially how you portray James and Lily.

I hope you have not abandoned this story. I know that fan-fiction is probably the lowest thing in your list of priorities, but I hope you can someday find the time to continue with this fic, it is just too good to be left like this (though an update from any of your stories would be a blessing!).
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Such a good story. Are you planning on ever continuing it?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
Why must amusing an orginal plots be the ones that are left for years. Just my luck. Update soon. I beg you.
krishna-kalki chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Hey there! I've enjoyed reading this story a lot and honestly, I'm ready to wait until your next update, even if it is in another three years. Huh.. Just..don't abandon it please!
DezziDestiney chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Hey,
(I've always believed tough love helped motivate people so here it is)

You updated your other stories this year and I was really hoping for an update, but I know when a story has been abandoned, but that never stops me from believing. Sometimes an author needs nice comments showing people still care about and read the story, I've seen it work. But we never know if you are even reading this, so I've decided to go for option 2 a slap in the face.

HONESTLY I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT UPDATE BUT A WARNING OR A DISCONTIUED SIGN WOULD BE NICE AT THE VERY LEAST FOR LOYAL READERS! THIS IS A GREAT STORY AND IF YOUR GOING TO LET IT SIT AND ROT PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
This is really good! Really really good! Please update if possible, someday...
GreekPrincess3 chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Wow. Wow-oh-wow. This story is just, WOW. I don't think I've been so hooked on a story like this in a really long time. And that's saying something, considering I read Jily fanfictions for, at least, two hours a day. And now, I've stumbled upon this FABULOUS story, which has a FABULOUS plot line, so naturally, I just had to explore! And now, it's 3:54 AM, I'm not even remotely tired, and it's all because of this superb fanfic. You see, I'm not much of a writer. I consider myself to be an avid reader, with a writers imagination; one that is unique and surprisingly exciting. Even so, I wouldn't even be able to construct such a story, that hooked my interest in the way it did, with so much evident potential. So why, WHY would you leave me hanging at such an edge?! I NEED TO KNOW! So please, PRETTY PLEASE, try to get back to this story? I don't mean to rush you, or make you uncomfortable in any way, please understand that. All I ask is, possibly, a quick update of the rest of Lily's story? You know, of how she got her powers? That would, seriously, be GREATLY appreciated! *BUT PLEASE, NOTE THAT I AM NOT, IN ANY WAY, NOT TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE (probably) BUSY LIFE YOU TAKE ON, SO I DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM* And if you have already started, and/or will soon be, updating this story, then completely disregard this way-too-long message. :3 Please and thank you!
GreekPrincess3
KiwiSaladFace chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
I. You haven't updated this in 3 years and I doubt you will but it's amazing and I wish you would. I really do. Thank you
the-fault-in-our-universe chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Please write another chapter!