Reviews for Save Me
TidusGT chapter 5 . 4/30/2011
cool story! can't wait for the update! _
Pluma Desatada chapter 5 . 2/22/2011

great ficcage in the making. tasty!

um, are you a native English speaker? 'Cuz I've noticed you have some trouble with collocation or sometimes the meaning of some of the words you choose.

Also: you write unnnecessarily convolutedly. There are a lot of sentences which make me dizzy to follow (as in I have to read them several times to untangle the meaning) when they could have been a lot more straight-forward. It's a bit annoying.

But that's just the writing. Once I untangle and decode what you meant to say, the story itself is actually really good. it has a lot of instrospection, which I love. And I like that relaionships develop slowly.

Keep up the good job!
LadyFromPoland chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I've missed your story!

That chapter was so cute. I love when I Arthur is like this. He doesn't even know that he's a bit jealous. I love it!

Can't wait for more. :)
Silence of Sorrow chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to read more!
LadyFromPoland chapter 4 . 10/23/2010
So Will is here! I'm so glad. At least Arthur felt something like jealousy. It's right time!

I really like the way you change the series. It's very... interesting and slashy!

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LadyFromPoland chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Yes, I really like it. :) I love the way as you change the story. It's really good. I'm still not sure what to think about your Arthur but he seems to be less prattish than Arthur from the very beginning of the tv show.

Can't wait for more.
HubrisP chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Good work, if this is Arthur x Merlin, then I have two OCs that you can make use of. Keep up the good work!
LadyFromPoland chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
It was really, really good. I love the details in the scene where Merlin saved Arthur for the second time. That sentence with his blue eyes was simply beautiful!

Can't wait for more. :)
IAmReallyMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm not to fond of you right now. Probably because I just created this account while very tired and not able to read the thing-y they make you type at the end, only to have to re-do it twice because of username issue. But, its worth it to ask you to write this for ever and ever. Or a comprimise between that and reality, if you will. I think you should get what I think of your work.
MoonlightWalks chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great, so far. Only thing that I may add, in my personal opinion, is that we know how the episodes played out and so that leaves very little room for scenery, facial expressions, etc to be described. So, you can use that to your benefit and try to use more emotion in the characters. Example: "he smiled, becoming angry" can be turned into "he smiled, choleric". It shows much more depth than just "angry" (choleric means 'easily angered/showing or expressing anger'). Although, I am not saying "use bigger words" and whatnot, but just have fun with the emotions. In the show, we hear and see it, but in reading we have to imagine it! And also it's very hard to do it in third person, if you so choose to continue. But write with what your comfortable with, since you said this is your first time writing in third. This is a great story and has a lot of potential! Please update ASAP!

LadyFromPoland chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It was really good. I can't wait for more. :)
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
An interesting start. A full re-write is a rather large undertaking. Good luck with the coming chapters.
ILoveThesePeople chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Amazing so far, can't wait till U continue.
camelot4eva chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Update soon please :D