Reviews for A Test In Restraint
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 1 . 3/24
I like des being on top. he always the bottom I think there should be more of him toping XD could u make more of him topping shaun plz
Dajypop chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I honestly think my favorite thing is that your Desmond dirty talks. Seriously. The only thing sexier than that is like... Ezio or Altair (God, Altair dirty talking Malik, who's more in denial than Shaun is...) dirty talking. I seriously thought only my mate would incorporate that for me. xD
Ookamikuro chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it. The fact that every six days Shaun gets a day to have Desmond utterly at his mercy. The thing Shaun didn't realize was that the Seme unchained is no longer the sexy puppet. Wuv for the flashy bits and double plus good for the last line.
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i thoroughly enjoyed that! i liked how you kept Shaun in character despite his submissive position. The biggest problem with stories with Shaun on the bottom is that they tend to make him too nice. You did a very good job with that.
yaoihentai69 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was a nice quickie. Desmond doesn't have much restraint. XD

"He loved how Shaun looked wielding the them" small error in the second sentence. Since it's right there, it stands out to me.

I personally would have liked the foreplay to draw out a bit more, but like I said, Desmond doesn't have much restraint. heheh Keep it up.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved it caz you wrote it awesomely? :)
DanceInFire chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Not good, great! *-*

Ow, Des just can't control himself can't he.

'The fuck do you always stay dressed' lol so true xD
kira1525 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
That Was Awesome! D I Have Nothing else To Say..Sorry .'
Zeroinfinity chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was the hottest thing I have ever read. : D You made my week! I LOVE that you made them f*ck with such brutal need. Not many authors do that and it needs to happen more often! I thrive on this stuff! You have a great vocabulary and optimum flow, I would say and if you want constructive crit, I would say that your descriptions are great but you could go a little further. No offense, I mean no harm by it. I know I'm a senstive writer and that kind of crit kills me but I kinda hope that people alert me of my mistakes or weaknesses so I can get better. So I loved it completely and I am so gonna read more from you! You rock!
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It took me two evenings, but I finished all of your Assass stories! I have to say, of all of your one-shots, the model/bartender one was my favorite, though I enjoyed all of them. And I can't wait for you to update the AU longfic because I love that one so much. Sorry, I don't have much to say about this one...it was hot, like the others! :)

-MT
driftwoodq chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
""Tosser you can't just-ahfuck-fucking do that-goddamn," Shaun arched again and Desmond gripped his hair, forcing Shaun onto his knees and to brace against the headboard. His fingers didn't hesitate in their hasty stretching."

If you'll now pardon me, I shall retire to my bunk. I do believe it is required.
Deadly Little Me chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
You are most definitely the Smut Master :D

I love how you make Des and Shaun look/sound so hot all the time!

The 'hot ancestors' line was priceless too.

I think I've read everything you posted here.

Please do continue writing and I promise, we will continue reading (and reviewing).
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
XD you make me giggle uncontrollably. I love this, i love your writing. I love how angry and feral you make them; the swearing and name calling only adding to the copious amounts of hotness that makes up this story.

And the part where Shaun 'curses' Desmond's hot ancestors...best line ever!

Oh, and "Stop being so bloody stupid" was just all around funny too

Sazzypants chapter 1 . 8/16/2010