Reviews for Mega Naruto
ethan.lukkar chapter 4 . 7/21
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 4/13
Actually all this hatred for the kyuubi makes no sense, the kyuubi didn't toment naruto (if she did, then he'd be unable to sleep like garaa).. The KYUUBI didn't poison him.. It was konoha's people for being so earthshatteringly stupid, that did those things.. How their ninjas can use storage scrolls EVERY single day(I mean that IS essentially what naruto is), and NOT tell naruto is not a 300 foot tall engine of destruction boggles the mind.
Ntraveler chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
continue please
NaruShika-Forever chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
This story has somewhat confused me. Kakashi doesn't like him and zabuza does? Also, who exactly are the other 2souls inside him?
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
the begining is too canon
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Cool story continue please.
ninja chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
it scooby doo
megamanfan227 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Please update.
Butch3rBl00d chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
critics should die!
Random Chick chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No, No, No, No, NO! You had a great story going on here! No you end it?! Noooo! Update! Update! Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Hub... I never knew it was Megaman/Rockman's name... Strange. Downplays his awesomeness in my opinion, but it's alright. To each his own..
Random Chick chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ooohhhh! I LOVE Megaman! It's just so hard to get consistent and clear episode, dubbed, or subbed at all anymore! I also love NaruHinaHarems in which femHaku is included! I also don't mind love NaruHinaHakufem at all, it's just there are so few of them. NaruHinaFTWorld! Megaman ROCKS!
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
While I do agree with the petitions and have signed a few I must ask if the story has been continued somewhere else or if it will be posted here.
Juubi no Shinju chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This story is great, please update soon.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »