Reviews for THE ALICE BRANDON RECOVERY PROGRAM
CharliDenae chapter 20 . 2/28/2011
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I really loved it! I went through a lot of feelings during this story, from sad to angry, from amused to content, and, through it all, I wouldn't have changed anything. Terrific job!

Best wishes,

Charli ox
CharliDenae chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
It's so obvious that they love each other in this chapter. It's so sweet that Jasper mentioned a pixie girl in his song, but it's too bad that Alice feels 'whorey' being in the pact and that Jasper isn't confident enough to call it quits to be with just her. I'm so glad that they eventually stay together.
CharliDenae chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Awwwwwwww! This outtake was so sweet! I loved how you went into more depth on Jasper and Alice's relationship.

I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed every chapter, I usually do, but I was reading this story on my Kindle and you can't really review on it. This whole story has been really great and I'm really enjoying the outtakes as little windows into the what led to Jalice love! ;o)
CharliDenae chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
I really loved this story - more than TTAB - even though that story was excellent, also. I loved how Jasper had to learn to treat Alice the way she wanted to prove he loved her. His inner dialogue was so sweet along the way... how he was so confused, and then how he started to 'get it' and then how he realized he'd loved her all along. I really loved the ending - it was so 'Jalice'-like... just the two of them against the world.

Wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Blaze828 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
e.e
partycool chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Do u know what happened to the teenage angst brigade I really loved it and I'm interested it reading yours but my friend is so lost. I wish I would have copied it down so she could read it. If u kno anything about it contact me
twilightlover212 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
cool story!
AzkadelliaBlast94 chapter 10 . 11/11/2010
OMG i loved this story it's hard to find good drama/angst stories ...WITH a hippy ending...LOVED IT!
Plumtree5991 chapter 20 . 11/2/2010
Aww I love this story :)

Well done :)
sora kinomoto chapter 20 . 10/9/2010
aaawww, I loved it so much! I dont know if it was handled in TTAB, but if you ever decide to make another outtake someday I'd loved if you could make it about when Alice decided to quit the pact, but is just a suggestion P. Loved this story very very much!
sora kinomoto chapter 19 . 10/9/2010
I loved this chapter because Alice started to understand that it wasn't making her as happy as she thought. Thanks for the update!
sora kinomoto chapter 18 . 10/9/2010
Loved the outtakes! And this one special, if only his dad knew.. P Thanks for updating!
sora kinomoto chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
aawww, poor Alice, but I'm also happy the he asked her P
sora kinomoto chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
I sometimes feel bad for Alice that she has to do Ed and Em just so she can be with Jas, but well, I love the angst in this story!
sora kinomoto chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
aaawww, Alice is the best P. I love how is so obvious that she's in love with him!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »