Reviews for Casting Shadows
HGRHfan35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
What a wonderful short Kozik story. I thought I had read them all but apparently, I missed yours. Gonna keep on reading!
SBMFanatic chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Very cute. I loved it.
Sickandtired212000 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This story has changed my love for Kozik around 180 degrees. He has never been a real favourite of mine & for that reason I've kinda stayed away from fic's with him as a central character. But not anymore! after reading this, I'm all about the K man.
Running-Wild22 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
What a way to GO!
beatrixn84 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Aw.. very good story. I've been kind of meh on Kozik, so I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to get into this, but you made me care about where he and his girl are headed. Never thought I'd be excited about a Koz series, but I'm heading off to read the rest now...

Oh, one quibble, which is admittedly dumb - Tacoma's actually in Washington state, not California - about 13 hours away by car, if we're thinking Charming is near Lodi, CA (they mention Lodi a lot, so I've always assumed that.) Halfway between would be somewhere around Eugene, Oregon. Anyway, I just noticed cuz I'm from the Tacoma area, and I've actually made that (long, boring as hell) drive.
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
it'ws a good story,sad,but good
XBlack7WidowX chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
I love Kozik.

Hes so beautiful

and this story is amazing!
Angel N Darkness chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
you did a great job on this chapter... i love it... i think you should continue with it... update soon...
katbrown88 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoyed this story! I hope you continue with these two in the future!
Jessiquie chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
:) Aww. Glad they sorted everything out. As far as continuing this, I'm not really sure where you'd go with this from here (in this story)? Everything seems pretty wrapped up and worked out. I'm so in for a sequel though! Please write one.

On to other news, I order season one and two on dvd last wednesday (weridly enough the shops have no intention of stocking this show till next year and yet ebay stocks region four propper dvds of the show)and it arrived on friday. I'm currently half way through the first season (Tara and Jax just got together and the atf man is no more). Thanks so much for getting me into the show, absoutely love it. Even hooked my sister on to it.
skellington13 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
it feels like ive been waiting for this update for forever! i love it! so glad to see tash and koz reunited but you have to keep going!

xx
jane doe anon chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Really liked how you showed the female characters and their interactons. loved that Gemma was not too gushy. Liked where you ended it but would read a sequel if you wrote it or some one shots with these characters. Good job!
purdys pal chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
I think this is really sweet love story. I can see what you mean in your a/n that your're thinking of ending the story here it does

seem like a good place to finish . Leaving at least me looking

forward to a sequel.
runningwild22 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Awww some Koz love!
runningwild22 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I love Gemma! Tasha was right to call the Queen.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »