Reviews for Casting Shadows
Ang R chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I like how surprised Kozik was that Tasha was there, I like that they found their way back to each other. I'm interested in seeing where this goes in the next story.

I kind of wish the story descriptions listed the order of the stories in it. 1st, 2nd, etc
Ang R chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
They were rightly so excited for their baby. Taras bedside manor seemed off for a Dr. It seems like Tasha greatest worry is not being to to give Kozik what he needs- an u broken woman & a family. He's going to be so excited when he sees her there.
Ang R chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Kozik was truly running on adrenaline if he was shot! I can really feel his love for Tasha though, well written!
Ang R chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
I like how protective Kozik was of Tasha, it makes me sad that she was pregnant & im assuming lost the baby.
Ang R chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I'm liking that Tasha rushed down, it's too. Ad she was late. Kozik will be happy to see her when he gets back.

I liked though that Kozik turned towards Tacoma since she wasn't there.
Ang R chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I really like the idea of Kozik having a old lady. I'm curious what's driving them apart? The MC or something more personal?

I like that Jax reaches out if Kozik needs to talk about it.
Robin.D chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
good chapter :):):):) good story :-) :-)
Robin.D chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
so sad :-( good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
oh wow good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
poor Tasha :-( good chapter :):):)
Robin.D chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
good chapter :-)
HGRHfan35 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
What a wonderful short Kozik story. I thought I had read them all but apparently, I missed yours. Gonna keep on reading!
SBMFanatic chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Very cute. I loved it.
Sickandtired212000 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
This story has changed my love for Kozik around 180 degrees. He has never been a real favourite of mine & for that reason I've kinda stayed away from fic's with him as a central character. But not anymore! after reading this, I'm all about the K man.