Reviews for Driving Lessons
MissRomantix chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is just PERFECT in so many ways especially the ending, just WOW. I love Sam and Scam. Unfortunately, there is not much of then in the show.
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This was hilarious. My favourite line...hmm...I don't know. I think all of them just complete each other and make a very funny joke. :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awwww, cute!
shipper08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i thought it was good. the start where he suprised her in the car made me laugh. i would love to see sam win an argument against scam.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is really good :) I personally think a sequel is called for but it's your decision really! :D Can't say I see Clover and Alex being okay with her bringing Scam home though. That'd be interesting.
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
lol the last part is sooooooo suggestive and funny xD
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOL XD XD XD XD XD OHMYGOD THATWASAMAZING :D :D :D :D ROFLMAO XD XD XD XD Best part I guess was when he started attempting conversation with her! XD LOL and when Sam was making fun of him for watching sappy romance movies! XD AND when Scam said she liked kinky movies! XD XD XD XD BEST READ EVER :D :D :D
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love it.
Lumina Night chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hi! this story made me laugh soooo much YOU'RE HI-LARIOUS :D the conversations between Sam and Scam are pure genius! LIKE TIM SCAM! XD

LOVED the last line...tehehe ;)

I'm planning to read your other fics as soon as I can (and also Cresenta's Lark as well, both of you guys are fav authors so far!)
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow! Sam did not see that coming! lol -
Black Thorns Entangled K chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Haha this was great! Really enjoyable and fun!

I don't have a favourite line, since a lot of it was funny!

Would be great if you thought about continuing it though. :)
Hikasne chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
this pretty much made my day. i'm so used to sam/scam being dark stuff that this made me smile although i wasn't actually expecting it to be funny.

ah, i love how he kept twisting her words around and that last sentence was priceless.

keep writing, fav

alli
bluedot chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
omg the last line topped it all of awesomely! loved the story!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
AH! Don't leave me there! I want to know what happens at Sam's house...okay, I mean I *know* what happens at Sam's house but I want to see it written out...please?

This was a wonderful fic, by the way; had me laughing just about the whole time. :D
Siddi chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I swear I will actually review after I notice out loud: eat/pray love.

hehe.