Reviews for It Could Be Romance
Stars.Are.Metaphors chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I so very well loved this prompt and what you've done with it. I was giddy and giggling the whole way through.
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Love it
U should continue this story
JJ chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really wish you would continue to write in this universe, I'd love to know what happens next
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
"he seems to think that the louder he screams about wanting her virginity, the more likely she is to give it to him" Jacob is a damn fool! LMAO

This was SO sexy... the ending two lines *squeals* If this show was on HBO I would probably have a conniption. Puck and Rachel fucking the shit out of one another every week is too much sexy overload. Basically, to change Sue's words, it'll be a "Puckleberry Sex Riot"
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
that tfln just screamms puckleberry. love it. and love this realization of the prompt...especially the last line.
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Those last two lines? GENIUS.

What I wouldn't give for Glee to have been on HBO. Oh, the possibilities...
Myra Dork chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Love it :)
Nova802 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh lordy, I liked this! Everything from Rachel making her own choices, even if they are kind of suspect ones to Puck's reverence in referring to her oral skills. And the line "I'm keeping you." I nearly died. The HBO in my head is totally picturing the two of them ruling the school in about three weeks. And then having sex all over it.
blackgem88 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I just love the end of this. Him saying he's keeping her and totally doing it.
Caitiri chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
:GAH: Great job, I really loved it. I understand keeping it a one-shot,but I loved your writing and I can't wait to see what else you write