Reviews for The Angel of Death
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 10/2/2011
i loved it!
Wolf Huntress chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
this is an awesome story and the plot was just great. Truly awesome.
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
LOVED it!
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
i really enjoyed reading this story and i'm looking forward to seeing what comes next in the sequel. the only negative thing i have to say is that it needs to be edited, basically just spell check and fixing typos. i know we all make mistakes (and i'm no exception) i just thought i'd add a bit of constructive criticism (even though it's not really criticism lol).
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Bravo! What a brilliant ending! And if I'm not mistaken, I saw a sequel to this little story. So you know what I'm going to do next! Great story. Absolutely loved it.
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 6 . 10/4/2010
I like that you made Cayta be the one to help Charlie give birth. It made sense to do it that way. I didn't think Audrey was the best midwife for Charlie in the movie so well done. And now on to the astonishing conclusion! Can't wait to see what happens!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
YAY! They said 'I love you' to each other! AWSESOME! Can't wait to read what happens next!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
So love what Cayta said to Bob! She is such a little spitfire and I love it! I love that she's the Angel of Death. I love the scythe thing and everything. It's just marvelous and a great asset to these humans and Michael! So glad he wasn't that angry at her for falling!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Love how you included Cayta in the scene with Gladys. I also love this line- "The ten commandments say "Thou shall not steel." They didn't say anything about when Armageddon came." That was just brilliant! I doubled over with laughter. That was brilliantly executed. wonder what Michael is going to say to Cayta...? hope he isn't too mad!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
MICHAEL! I absolutely love Michael. He is just the most awesome character out there. Well, besides Selene from 'Underworld'. I actually would like to see Selene and Michael go at it with their many guns. UV bullets against ordinary bullets. Who will win? Sorry, I'm ranting. Loved this chapter. Love the romance between Cayta and Michael. I agree with Cayta wholeheartedly that Gabriel wanted that baby killed for his own purposes. Can't wait to read more! I'm loving this!
The Lady Vampire Lilac chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Love the premise. I absolutely love the name 'Cayta'. I am big on names so this is great. I am going to love reading this. I just know it. It's so original. Bravo, my dear, bravo.
sunANDdust chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
that was cute :) and i really liked it how you kept the movie in your story. well done!
Jenny Joker chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
This was very well written and I love how you tied everything together so perfectly with the film. I really hope you do a sequel so we can see what happens with the whole Michael/Cayta/Gabriel triangle haha :D