Reviews for Something
a2zmom chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
How did I miss this? I love it.
fangirl001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
i want more! lol loved it
Pixiecool25 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Loved it! The story is well-written and you really get a feel for the characters. My only criticism is that it wasn't long enough!
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A very realistic exchange between these two. I always liked this pairing in the comics and was sad to see it mismanaged. At least I can count on your stories to do it right!
Clarissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Wonderful scene for Dick and Babs! If only it came true...
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
BEautiful! I love that song and OF couse the coupling and Dick And Babs, Do you know if Louise is her offical name
Cassandra Chalice chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This sweet story made me smile. I like, especially since we've been seeing so little of Babs lately.
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Well, it's nice to see that Richie finally got some lovin' after all the embarrassment you've put him through. Truth be told, I've never really been a huge fan of Dick and Babs as a couple but, like Bruce and Selina, you can make it work for at least a little while. That being said, now that you've written about all three ladies, who do you think Nightwing should have been with anyway?

This inquiring mind wants to know.
Akanke chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
what a beautiful fic, it was so sweet.
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is the first Nightwing fic I've read and it's a great glimpse into Dick and Bab's world. Pithy and smart. I like.
droff28 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
nice to see them together; thanx for writing!
Amy-Star chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I love this! You are so good at writing these characters, that its just a joy to read :) It was perfect and beautiful.