Reviews for A Time of Gray
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is beautiful! I enjoyed your writing!
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Really didn't like the shortness and vagueness, but quite good I say.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This was...*A*

Very sad at the start, though Yuki saying her line was SO sweet, and then, their reunion. *A*

And now that I read the reviews, and specially, Drake Nolsa's...I can't help but chuckle. LOL Very fitting! O

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Cute and fluffy. :') I love it.
LaPlacesDemon chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
FFFFFF OH MY GOD. That is so cute! I can totally imagine Nagato doing that. So sad and sweet...
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I enjoyed this sweet little gem. _
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Woah...this story was so awesome!
SiFi270 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is everything I ever wanted Snow Angels to be.

Thank you so much. This is the best birthday ever.
Sgt. Chibi DeOhki chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well, you did a much better job of telling the story than a certain other fic. It still doesn't really fit with the original "I'm still uncomfortable around her" Mikuru(big)'s explanation, though.

Yeah, I can't really offer much more than this. Your story was well written, and the concept was better done (in fact, the cited flaw is straight from the original, too, so...). But, even so ... you didn't write a whole lot, given how much of the story's framework is borrowed. I commend your treatment, and don't condemn, but sternly waggle a paw at the substance.

Ultimately, the good outweighs the bad. Still, looking forward to seeing more of your own stuff. Your skill tells me that whatever you write it will be well delivered. ;)
Drake Nolsa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I had a feeling that you got it from the crazy plot twister. It started just the same. This good, really good, if anything beautiful. What can I say, I'm a yuri fanboy here.

You know, I never pointed it out in his fic so, I'll do it here. Mikuru and Yuki are voiced by Stephenie Sheh and Michelle Ruff respectively. Oddly enough, they also voiced Himeko and chikane from Kannazuki no Miko. So, when a fanfic does this pairing, I think of it as a (not intended) reference to Himeko and Chikane.

Hope to see your next one-shot Racke.