Reviews for A Remedy for Sleep
Nirehtyls chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
I am glad they finally got together. ) As it stood, Snape was just too lonely. It was no good. xD Even an interlude from that is a good thing. :D
Nirehtyls chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
I am rarely luck to find snarry like this. Perfect, perfect, lovely snarry, during which you are holding your breath, afraid to breathe too loudly lest the magic dispels... Oh, I love this. So hard to find, and so so so worth it once it's found. )
Nirehtyls chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
I hope Snape finds him. (:
Nirehtyls chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
Oh. So it wasn't a DE meeting. I am glad. (;
Nirehtyls chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
Don't worry about Myrtle. One mention of Snape by Harry and Myrtle is in the past. (: I wouldn't mind Harry meeting Snape after his DE meeting, though. ;)
Nirehtyls chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Snape does the same after his class as Harry! Love Snape's voice in this! This reminds me of the old snarry stories, circa before book 5. What a rare gem this is. Love it. (:
Nirehtyls chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
haha Love Harry comparing Snape to McGonagall! Though I did wish Harry's reaction to Draco was the same as to his transfig professor. Looking forward to Harry's potion-brewing detention with Snape! )
Nirehtyls chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Love this chapter. Snape is as lonely as Harry.
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I love the trek Harry makes down from his dorm, every single little detail. And the details of Snape's bathroom and... sitting room and Snape being an early bird (Harry can't fall asleep, Snape can't stay asleep, what an interesting dynamic).
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
This was a very fun experience for Snarry. :)

The moral dilemma was a bite, but when you think of them as individuals just seeking for comfort and release and finding something extra, it makes it's own definitions. Nice work.
FalconLux chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Hot ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
You could do an epilogue to this fic! Like the thought of Sev when he was fucking Harry... the detention thing! It should be a good thing, don't you think so?
Alysisaacs17 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I like it very good
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I loved this. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »