Reviews for A Remedy for Sleep
FalconLux chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Very nice. I thoroughly enjoyed.
Pyrane chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Hot ;D
Thanks !

Sayu Koishimoto chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
You could do an epilogue to this fic! Like the thought of Sev when he was fucking Harry... the detention thing! It should be a good thing, don't you think so?
Alysisaacs17 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I like it very good
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
I loved this. I can't wait to read the sequel :)
olciak123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011

Snape's so damn hot!
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Okay, I liked it... But there is entirely too much self love in this if you catch my drift. Plus by chapter six, I was sick of the word foreskin. Otherwise it was a very well written story. Keep at it.
kasssumi chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I like it. :)
SamHAS chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Actually, the story is pretty good, especially if it's your first. And almost no errors-

Mini chapter 9 . 11/20/2010
Please, write more! I love this story!

your severus is the best!

unknown chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
that story was greaat ! geniously written and very hot ! LOVED IT
Darklight-phoenix chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
sequel...sequel...we demand a sequel

just intrigues us to what happens throughout the hogwarts years and after harry finishes school, their plans together

omomom...want more
ProperT chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
I love stories that alternate points of view. And this was a good one! When Sev discovered Harry under the cloak, when Harry is first watching Sev, that moment when Harry realizes he's been seen... All genius. Great story! :)
jhpm90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i actually loved this story, especially the way you kept changing perspective from Harry to Snape. Plus I loved how you were able to do smut elegantly if that makes any sense? I didn't cringe once,or ever feel it was over done. I also thought it was a quite mature story- usually when I read a fan fiction I can tell straight away that the author is about 14 years old, and the only thing they know about love or sexuality is what they've learnt from Edward Cullen, but I never once got that from your story. Even in the final chapter when they both fall into bed together without ever asking each other about their feelings or whether it was morally correct, it still felt very real and mature. I could see exactly why each character was behaving in the way they were and why they were rushing the sex, rather than the author rushing them both into sex as "fan service". So yeah- *ahem* Kudos.

I know you said that Chapter 9 would be the final chapter, but tbh I really think you should consider continuing this or writing a sequel. It's way too good to waste and there's far too many questions left about there future together to leave it hanging the way it is! I mean what happens when everyone finds out, or the whole Voldemort situation? Plus how are they gonna deal with the student/teacher thing? And even though they have both slept together, it's pretty obvious that neither character has completely reconciled with their sexuality yet! (lolz, consider all my unanswered questions a compliment on your writing ability. Usually I just don't even care enough about a fan fiction to wonder about the characters future,never mind caring enough about having my questions answered that I'm actually reviewing!)

So... yeah... Cookies in exchange for an in depth sequel?
CUTEEEE chapter 9 . 9/1/2010