Reviews for Pride and Punishment
kara.eve chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I like.
Very well written.
I was impressed with how you kept the boys in character.
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was great! You brought kinkiness to perfection. And I love that Sam doing it out of love...

And thanks for the vision of submissive Dean on his knees, looking up Sam with need, pain and lust in his eyes... you wrote it in such detail and full of emotion that I could almost see him. Thanks for sharing it.
NetElf chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love this story!

Favourit part is when Sam breaks Dean by not looking away, even if he finds what he's about to do repulsive. It is so good to read about how Sam does this for Dean out of love, and how he can read his brother and give him what he needs when he needs it.
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This story is absolutely maddeningly god. I know that wincest isn't cannon, but I could kinda see this happen. As viewers, we know that Dean holds a lot of his pain within, and Sam always tries to coax it out of him. I feel that you have captured that dynamic of their relationship perfectly.

As strange as it sounds, I actually like the second part of the story, in which Dean returns the favor, a lot better than the first. The events leading up to it made it all the more beauiful. I hope that you write more like this one.

MrsTripTucker
E chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
You might want to indicate in your summary that your story is wincest. There's nothing wrong with wincest, but I think that readers should be able to have that pairing information up front so they can decide if they want to read your story.