Reviews for Two damn weeks
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2015
Aww, I was hoping you were going to continue the story :) I was completely enjoying it. Hopefully you add another one soon. Great job!
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Very sweet ending to the chapter. This story hasn't been updated for 5 years, shame really. I enjoyed reading this very much! .
PaperPen.Inc chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Question: Why does Lestrade dislike John in this? I was under the impression that they were friends...

But great otherwise.

-K
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Write more please
MarienSully chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
So far I'm enjoying this story. However there's a point in this chapter where the sentence structure is hard to follow:

...John nodded slowly, still not following, "Yes, we could have died, but we didn't. That's a good thing." The doctor tried to soothe the frantic man, (right here-) despite his calming words it was the very though that kept him awake at suddenly lunged at him and John was rocked back into the chair as the man's strong fingers wrapped around his arms, pinning him down, their noses just millimetres apart...
Winnie69 chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Great job!
Well written. Can't wait to read on
Theatergirl6 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Uhhh... It's been a long time
But I'm in love
Please update
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Lovely story! I'm eager to see where this is going (if this is going anywhere...).
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Good chapter
Shima-chan chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Hello !

Those two first chapters are really good and well-writed. Hope to read the next one soon !

Bye.

really good idea
SHERLOCKHOLMESISCOOL chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
GOOD JOB!
Indredi chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Ooooh! Few more, few more! I like how you've drawn the characters and and am very interested to see how the relationship progresses. Would also love to see Mycroft.

I really like that John confided in Sarah, and that she was so understanding. It would also be fun to see a bit more of her, in particular her interactions with Sherlock now that she's privy to John's thoughts. Would she warn Sherlock to be good? I like the idea of John having someone to stand up for him, the way I am sure Mycroft would for Sherlock.
LuffyMarra chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
This is getting good. Please update soon.