Reviews for Standing Ovations and IOUs
Gone Into Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved It! Write More One Shots !
CharlotteKandie1221 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
pls continue it
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Loved it!
xXEdwards-BellaXx chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awesome loved it. You should make this into a proper story and not just a oneshot it is amazing :)
Qunine chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Cute, I like that one :)
youngandmature chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
It was delectably raunchy and a delicious read.

The banter was fun, but it was even better that it was just masking their feelings, as I assume B liked E for a while too :)

It'd be very fun just to see a small follow-up of the public reaction, lol.

Maybe A&J want out of the band, and Rose gets pregnant so their bands break up and E&B go into a duet team :D

Did B do anything sexual with Jacob after she was with Edward?
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
So I basically pretty much frigging love your humorous disclaimers. :)
C.Vannessa chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
your work just gets better and better/ 31 stories to go! more later. are you sure you are just '17/18'?

cvb
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was so sad, and sweet, and cute and raunchy and I loved it. I would love to see what happens when people find out about them. . . and Jacob. hint hint nudge nudge...oh god, lol I always feel silly and kind of guilty asking an author for more a) because it's their baby and b) because I know they have real lives but I am just so sad it's over and I have to say I want more!

I feel the same about your other ExB stories too La Bella Ragazza Di Caffè and The girl with the yellow ribbon, wanting more I mean, especially the former. (Since I'm already hinting and nudging...)
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
that was really good :)
Princess Bella Edward chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Te he he. It was sweet. I liked how you pointed out that they slept together but didn't go into details, sort of skipped over it. It made the one shot so much better than if you had, but who a I to know, if I haven't read it with a lemon?

Great one shot.
ajendas chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
that was really cute one-shot...
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You Team Edwards! I seriously cant see Jacob as a wife-leaver-at-the-side-of-the-road, but whatever! It's still a hilarious fic!
blooprocks44 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
can u pleeeeeeease continue this story? it's sooo cool. and ur such a good writer u could make it a completely amazing story...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Mellylicious chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I'm feeling a bit parroty lol, i prob don't write the same thing in all my reviews but i feel the same after i read your stories so maybe thats why...I Loved It! N i like that your lemon rind left alot to the imagination, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of filth but to be honest i quiet like to read something an have it left to me to picture what they've been up 2 so once again good job n keep it up :):):)