Reviews for The Serpents' Kiss
DamnBlackHeart chapter 193 . 1/9
I love the story! The OC were very well developed, the canon characters seem to be in characters and I do like the fact that you went deeper into their characterization. It's obviously you put effort into writing this story, the research in it is well done, especially when it comes to Muddle Studies. I also like the progress in every relationships. It feels real, believable. I'm glad to have read this story and that it reach a very satisfying ending.
pepperlandgrl chapter 193 . 9/13/2014
Wow. I have finally finished reading this amazing, wonderful, beautiful, very well written stoty. You are a fantastic author and now every time I read, watch, or think about the Harry Potter series i always think of this story. It makes my favorite character Severus Snapes' death in the series less sad and painful. Love, love, love the story and i love yours and CommanderValeras' writing style.
Sophia Alice Rosalie Potter chapter 174 . 6/14/2014
Amazing story. I think I fell in love with Severus along with Dinah :-) so beautiful. I read the whole thing within 3 days, I just couldn't stop reading it.
kika567 chapter 193 . 1/25/2014
I honestly think this is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I have ever read. :D
Dorlinda Chong chapter 144 . 9/20/2013
You cite the studies where the teacher favored blue eyed students over brown eyed students, but when the tables were turned, to the contrary, the brown eyed students were just as viscous to their former 'superiors,' if not more so, in order to get 'retribution,' even if you think they took longer to get around to it.

Keep in mind that the circle of abuse is so called because the majority of the abused grow up to abuse others. It is a more frequent outcome than that of breaking the cycle of abuse. (Even though there are those who shun abusive behavior, of whom Dinah is legitimately a member.)

Even so, there should be Muggle-borns who want to rule over pure bloods, though circumstances won't allow them to do so. Given the opportunity to do so, they would act in retribution with the same frequency as any other downtrodden population.

When the slaves of Haiti freed themselves, they didn't sing 'Kumbaya' with their former owners. The fact that South Africa avoided a blood bath is tribute to the respect the population had for Nelson Mandela, and his understanding of their need to be heard.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
OK. She's the subject of a prophecy that concerns Voldemort, and she's just met a little boy who says he has to stay in the bathroom, and his name is Tom...as in Riddle. One of the resurrected I take it?
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 142 . 8/11/2013
I love the part where Severus tells Skeeter to take her notebook and shove it. I had a good laugh over that comment. :)
CocaCola98 chapter 193 . 6/16/2013
This was one of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction. Thanks for the read and entertainment. I enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 193 . 2/26/2013
thanks, I enjoyed the read :)
Martian Goddess chapter 193 . 9/13/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ITS NOT ALLOWED TO BE OVER!
you have succeeded where no other author has. You have kept me entertained with a single story for over a week now. You are thoroughly amazing. My only wish is that you had included the shorts at Grimmauld
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 184 . 9/9/2012
Arghhh! I shouldve heeded your warnings! Ok this is whete i stopped reading, no more spoilers hahaha.

So far so AMAZING! Tho. XD
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 183 . 9/9/2012
Inwas laughing my guts out reading this. I just found it really funny, ESPECIALLY MAE (Thats my middlevname! Wwooo go Mae!) hugging snape!

The highlight of the story...lol
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 163 . 9/8/2012
Awww. I was wondering where astoria had gotten too! Haha
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 162 . 9/8/2012
I. Have been positivly giddy these lastbfew chapters.
Oh god, english slang ks rubbing off one me! Since when do I, a proud Aussie, say giddy? Lol. Thats what you get for reading to much harry potter!

But anyway, their engangement and the general fluff is amazing, i adored it :)
I love how he will humour her on everything BUT the white shirt, she will wear him down! Onenday! Hahahaha
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 159 . 9/8/2012
She also needs an engagement ring!
Aww theyre so cute!