Reviews for Xion's Blog of Literature and Philosophy
kelseyluv2read16 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
bwah ha ha! i had to really try to keep from laughing, but i'm used to it since if i just started spazzticly laughing, my family would get worried. ( that even a word? well, if it wasn't, it is now! heehee...i'm a word inventor...)anyway...i love how you capture everyone's personalities perfectly. you rock! :)
coobearrocks chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
:D Nicey nice!
aestheticisms chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Oh, I remember the, that thing sucked. But I loved it anyways. XD

Sophomore year sucks too! My Chemistry teacher is out to get me, I swear!

(And PlayRadioPlay! will not get out of my head.)

Rion is a nice paring, but I'm a Rokushion fan, too. xD

"Not to be a bitch or anything." Xion wins at life. That line...still hasn't beaten Riku's screename, however.

Have fun at school tomorrow~ I know I won't! :D

TheMiSuNdErStAnDiNg chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh lol! I REALLY like where you're going with this, nice job! yeah, i read what's been posted, up to chap 5, but i'm reviewing chap 1. I have no idea why i just explained myself to you there.

anyway, i'm REALLY happy that you support XionXRiku. There weren't that many fans before, but people are starting to open their eyes and realizes that the two deep kids in the background BELONG TOGETHER!

yeah. anyway, if you think about harry potter and KH, you'll find it all works.

Sora is Ron, Kairi is Hermoine, Riku is Harry. Makes sense?

now, since Xion is kind of Sora's sibling, she would be Ginny, and SPOILER!

Ginny and Harry marry and all that.

I'm sorry so I made you read/skim/skip all that. XD

OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
ohmygosh i couldnt stop loling at this stuff XD you should have one a blog larxene makes about Axel or something XD
Axel-P chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Well, that was nice. I hope you add more! I can't wait to see the other members and Kairi's blog. :D
shatteredfire chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Heh, nice "I see dead people". XD (Though I only got that reference starting this week. I was trying to figure out why the voice actor's name sounded familiar...)
coobearrocks chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
sajere1 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
This is HILARIOUS. Only two words can possibly describew this fic: UPDATE NOW.
aestheticisms chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
*crosses fingers* Please no more RokuNami, please no more Roku...wait.

How about Roxas staying single and bff with Axel? I like that idea! *waves frantically*

Anyways, Xemnas' title is epic, but hasn't taken Riku's screen name off the list of epicness. XDDD

Woot-there-it-s chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
i think this story is really funny

hope you update soon :D
Lucario's Aura chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Nice theory and name... oh, and topics! Keep it up... and I'm sorry, but my school doesn't start till 2 more weeks!
coobearrocks chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Nicey nice! XD I loved the name and the theory! lolz! w
dudeaga chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
:D Epic win. I wonder if any of them learned how to 1337-speak. In that case, *laughs head off*. Vexen would probably do that to become "hip." N0 W4i y0ur g3tting 1337-1nt3rn3t 5ki115.
aestheticisms chapter 4 . 8/19/2010

Caps lock is also awesome. Anyways.

178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »