Reviews for Xion's Blog of Literature and Philosophy
Tahlia Ookuzi chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
One word, one question, one thought: sequel? Yay for flaming Xemmy! Still cool with Sai too but i like my Diviner dearly. Luvd the story- took all day, night? Day, to read. Thanks!
Tahlia Ookuzi chapter 28 . 4/22/2011
Btw! I loooooove Xemmy's "light sabers"! And KH does remind me a lot like star wars now that i think about it... What's the world coming to? Luv the story- made my day. Morning. Night? Dunno. All 3.
Tahlia Ookuzi chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
*hugs Vexen* i shall devote this week to mah Chilly Academic so we can make up for the lack of Love he gets! *Vexen: thank you...?*
Tahlia Ookuzi chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
You wanna know how the organization got resurrected? Read Kaix's Reports. May not be finished when you do but from what's up currently you'll get the idea. I... Can't... Stop... Laughing!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 29 . 4/20/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! This is probably one of the funniest stories I have ever read! Definite fav! XD
NocturnalMoonlight chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I can't...stop...LAUGHING! XD Oh my God! "I can go to Harvard." bwahahahaha!
MechaUltimaZero chapter 28 . 4/13/2011
Ah, brother/sister incest. I have two magnificent examples for you: the anime "Code Geass" (which I've just recently gotten into) and the videogame series "Fire Emblem", ESPECIALLY "Sacred Stones" (the 8th instalment). Excellent game, though.

Still, a brother and a sister loving each other a tad more than normal (at least to my opinion) isn't as disturbing as two guys boinking each other. But then again, that's just me, and I have no right to force my views on anyone else. Making others aware of my views, however, I am free to do with reckless abandon - not that I actually do so all that much, though.
Draconic chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Yeah? Well Fred DIES! *SOBS* I can't stand it! Why did you have to bring up such a painful memory!
Draconic chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
While this story is still unbelievably lame, I admit it's still the best parody I've seen on this site. It's still a 'meh' though.
EyebrowRapist chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
XDDDDDD

This is fucking FUNNY. I laughed alot!
xXEmmetteXx chapter 29 . 4/3/2011
:( It's over. Sadness.

I WUFFLED IT!(I LUFFLED IT) This was one helluva story! **might possibly write a story like it, **coughcoughcough** if I'm not ripping you off AND being lazy at the same time**

Anyway, YOU ROCKLES!
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 29 . 4/3/2011
awww i am so sad this fanfic has come to an end TT_TT...well at least Xemnas was set on fire! I always hated him. Its sad that the story has ended, but there are other stories to write. So, until we meet (or message each other or review each othe's story) again. PEACE OUT!
CaliXiNamiKai chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
awww riku asked xion out! cant get enough of this story
Underwater Dreaming chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
Was reading this, then towards the end, BAM! Toge by Sadie plays.

Durrr.

Anyway, nice ending. Maybe someday, there will be a sequel. But I'm happy with it as it is if there isn't.

-Tanya
cmsully chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
This... was a pure, unadulterated, epic WIN! The ONLY way it could have been better was to have the BBS characters in it (Two words: Vanitas mayhem).

I know that you say that this is the end, BUT... Would you consider a sequel, please? After all, I really fell in love with this! Plus, we still have not seen yaoi fangirl revenge lol. But seriously, this is good enough for a sequel. Please consider the idea!

Ta ta for now.