Reviews for Xion's Blog of Literature and Philosophy
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Oh yeah, Roxas has total pwnage over Sora. Freakin'. Awesome.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Xemnas is awesome. All-hail the awesome force of Xemnas and his random statements.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Sounds pretty funny. I think I might enjoy this...not often the Xion gets put in a good light. Good for her.
MechaUltimaZero chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
Boring, but awesome. I've been waiting a good while for Zexion's blog, now I just need Marluxia's. Lexaeus can go weep in a corner, he's not cool. Also, I prefer Xion/Roxas, Xion/Sora, and the idea of Xion/Marluxia more than I do Xion/Riku, but that's just me. Keep up the good work.
xXEmmetteXx chapter 26 . 1/30/2011
Oh god, an episode of Friends that never ends? THIS COULD BE BAD! And OMFG I got confused by the Dark Knight... Moderately... okay, A TON confused... heehee! But Rob and Big... AWESOME
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
poor Axel...why didnt you break his womanly hips Leon! XD
OrganizationsNumberXIII chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
WOOT! Go Xion getting kissed by Riku! XD

lol Vexen unloved
Wolfsbane706 chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
Twilight is a general insult to the vampire genre.

Now that that's outta the way, this was FUNNY. Figured Leon would get his sweet revenge eventually. All your conflicts have resolved, so just make some new ones. If you want. I've got a few ideas myself, but only if you want them. Only if you want them.
NightfallSky chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
Axel and Namine is a nice pairing. :D

Too bad this story's gonna end soon. Do write new stories if you have time, okay?
The Dark Strategist chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
All of my favorite KH characters have become more weird than they already were. But, seriously this is funny as hell. Xion seems less angst like in this fanfic(thank you). Anyways, funny fanfic and it made my day.

Peace out, Kingdomwriter34
InfinityPuddle chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
:3. Nami Axel? Nami Roxas? Is that to be resolved over a blog? xD
roxy mccartney chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
aww, mee too.

but i will remember this just like all the old episodes of FRIENDS. lol
Xamem-The Heart of Oblivion chapter 26 . 1/29/2011
I'm going to be so sad when this ends. ;;

That aside, this. Is. The. BEST. I'm laughing at just about EVERYTHING. XD I thank you for writing this.

I hated Zexion's voice actor. He's an awesome character and they had to RUIN it with the monotone voice that annoyed the heck outta me. -_-

Keep up the awesome work...

~Xamem
Shire Folk chapter 24 . 1/29/2011
I loled. This is great! I love reading these blog/e-mail things! They're the most hilarious things ever. Have you ever checked out "The Nekkid Quidditch Match"? It's hilarious!

So Riku and Xion are going on a date huh? Cool. But I've noticed that you haven't spoken up much on the Axel/Namine thing you had going earlier, and Sora and Kairi have mentioned that they're going out, but nobody's mocked them or teased them or anything yet. At some point I'm figuring that Xion's just going to call herself Sora's sister and that there's going to be a storyline going on with that, but the whole Yaoi one was awesome!

I'm so using that somewhere sometime. "To the Machomobile!"

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
obriens chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
I LOVE THE STORY! BUT I HATE CHAPTER 24! No offense, I know you like this pairing I hate so if that is what you like I don't blame you and I'm also not saying that is wrong or that it is an awful pairing, BUT I'm a TRULY NAMIXAS FAN and nothing would change my mind, I hated this chapter for an obvious reason: I HATE Roxette! No offense Roxette fans but for me is NAMIXAS or nothing, I don't like Roxiri either or Yaoi stuff, I was once a RokuXi fan, NOT ANYMORE. I'm just glad you're kind of a SoKai fan, Coz I HATE NAMORA mora then Roxette and Roxiri together! And I also LOVE RiXi so thank God you have it here! Oh and I also LOVE ROXAS TO DEATH so I cannot insult him, oh and BTW:

No flirting online!

SO FUCKING HILLARIOUS! I LOVE IT AND LOVE THE St. Valentine's Day Yaoi Fangirls Massacre!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »