Reviews for Could have been
holyruin chapter 50 . 5/28
Hello,

I want to be honest with you. This story must be the most original and mindblowingly well writen fan fiction that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I must say that I loved every single chapter. You have a wonderful gift! Thank you for the story and for giving an invigeratingly different side to the series. I hope every aspiring writer and fanfiction lover has the chance to read this. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Holy
lupuslady chapter 50 . 10/22/2014
Loved this, stayed up super late the past 2 nights to finish.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Interesting concept, but you have many gaping holes in your logic. Are you trying to tell me that Voldemort rules the Wizarding World, but Albus Dumbledore is not only alive, but still the Headmaster of Hogwarts? No way. The first thing Voldemort would do is remove Albus from power (if he couldn't kill him). Hermione is waaaay out of character, there was no reason for Lily and James to die in the situation you provided, and why is McGonagall - the solid light sided Gryffindor - the Headmistress of the muggleborn school? This whole situation makes no sense at all. Add in the fact that your writing feels forced and a bit awkward at times, and I will not be reading any more. All that said, I do like the idea behind all of it, and I do like stories where H/Hr meet post Hogwarts.
CycoMW chapter 50 . 4/1/2014
A brilliant story and a highly original take on what could have happened. The changes of perspective were refreshing and not overdone.

Many thanks for sharing.
Silver Temptation chapter 50 . 3/5/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I rarely leave reviews but I think you captured the Harry potter world amazingly well. I hope to read more from you in the future.
SilencedLaughter chapter 50 . 9/8/2013
Wow... an amazing story that keeps you wanting more.
Batman Fanatic chapter 50 . 7/30/2013
This was a great story, I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.
Torquer chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Hello leedee :) The story so far is great (thumbs up to continue that way ) Because im from Bulgaria i spoted some mistakes. The 1st one is that it is not raika but rakia :) And the 2nd one is that maybe from fast typing you are mixing Darina and Davina. We know it is the same character. But it makes me irritated. Keep up the good work mate! :)

Best regards from Bulgaria !
gonekrazy3000 chapter 50 . 4/4/2013
This was such a lovely story. I do hope that you someday return
To fanfiction. Good H/Hr that doesnt weasleybash is a rarity nowadays :(
Random number generator chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
"the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore" - so Albus is changed? Or is there some reason that Tom is hating him so much?
Majerus chapter 50 . 1/16/2013
Trippy bit about Regulus... kinda interesting way to end that chapter in Sirius's life though.

A lovely end to a winding tale.
Thanks for sharing your time and talents :)
Majerus chapter 49 . 1/15/2013
You did a good job with the insanity that would be a Weasley meal time.

The hell with silencing charms, maybe the rest of them will move out! lol
Majerus chapter 48 . 1/15/2013
I'm wondering what he'll do, I do hope Hermione doesn't stick herself with a desk job :p
Majerus chapter 47 . 1/15/2013
"
He pressed his face into the softness of her breast and he listened to the soft thuds of her heart. He just needed to lay there for a few moments, it wasn't that he needed to calm his heart or breath, but he just needed to feel her, smell her and hold her. Get his sanity back
"
nice

Odd, chapter 47 and the first mention of Dobby, but it's done in such a way as to suggest that Hermione is quite familiar with this heretofore unmentioned elf.

Did I say nice finish last chapter?
Now that was a Very Nice Finish :)
Majerus chapter 46 . 1/15/2013
LOL, was that Your sister in the lift? :p

Nice finish, but really a lot of good drama throughout.