Reviews for Could have been
HomiesOverHos chapter 49 . 5/15
Ugh hit send before I finished but I was shocked at the lack of reviews, this was an amazing story and the action was great. The deaths did make me sad even though I had no connection but I like how it didn't veer off into morbid territory. You humanized every situation that I felt empathy for those that maybe didn't deserve it. I am glad I googled best Harmony fanfics and will check your page out for more.
HomiesOverHos chapter 50 . 5/15
I found your story after searching "best Harry/Hermione fan gifs
magicaedraconis chapter 50 . 1/3
This is literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Bravo!
magicaedraconis chapter 43 . 1/2
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here, but I have a hunch that it's Eloise Midgen in Hermione's flat.
stevefocus chapter 50 . 4/19/2016
Great story.
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 12 . 1/11/2016
Every time you mention his big hands and her small ones, I imagine his hands the size of the hulk's or shrek's and her hands the size of barbie's or thumbelina XD
holyruin chapter 50 . 5/28/2015
Hello,

I want to be honest with you. This story must be the most original and mindblowingly well writen fan fiction that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I must say that I loved every single chapter. You have a wonderful gift! Thank you for the story and for giving an invigeratingly different side to the series. I hope every aspiring writer and fanfiction lover has the chance to read this. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Holy
lupuslady chapter 50 . 10/22/2014
Loved this, stayed up super late the past 2 nights to finish.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Interesting concept, but you have many gaping holes in your logic. Are you trying to tell me that Voldemort rules the Wizarding World, but Albus Dumbledore is not only alive, but still the Headmaster of Hogwarts? No way. The first thing Voldemort would do is remove Albus from power (if he couldn't kill him). Hermione is waaaay out of character, there was no reason for Lily and James to die in the situation you provided, and why is McGonagall - the solid light sided Gryffindor - the Headmistress of the muggleborn school? This whole situation makes no sense at all. Add in the fact that your writing feels forced and a bit awkward at times, and I will not be reading any more. All that said, I do like the idea behind all of it, and I do like stories where H/Hr meet post Hogwarts.
CycoMW chapter 50 . 4/1/2014
A brilliant story and a highly original take on what could have happened. The changes of perspective were refreshing and not overdone.

Many thanks for sharing.
Silver Temptation chapter 50 . 3/5/2014
I really enjoyed your story! I rarely leave reviews but I think you captured the Harry potter world amazingly well. I hope to read more from you in the future.
SilencedLaughter chapter 50 . 9/8/2013
Wow... an amazing story that keeps you wanting more.
Batman Fanatic chapter 50 . 7/30/2013
This was a great story, I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end.
Torquer chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
Hello leedee :) The story so far is great (thumbs up to continue that way ) Because im from Bulgaria i spoted some mistakes. The 1st one is that it is not raika but rakia :) And the 2nd one is that maybe from fast typing you are mixing Darina and Davina. We know it is the same character. But it makes me irritated. Keep up the good work mate! :)

Best regards from Bulgaria !
gonekrazy3000 chapter 50 . 4/4/2013
This was such a lovely story. I do hope that you someday return
To fanfiction. Good H/Hr that doesnt weasleybash is a rarity nowadays :(