Reviews for Could have been
KcFan2008 chapter 50 . 5/8
Loved the ending!
KcFan2008 chapter 37 . 5/8
Oh boy, seems like Ginny might be the one with a crush now. It's interesting the conversations that Moody and Dumbledore have...makes me wonder who heard the prophecy because it seems pretty obvious that they keep hinting about Harry having to be prepared to sacrifice himself by fighting Voldie
KcFan2008 chapter 30 . 5/8
Oh boy, Harry is not a happy camper to see her working there! Still, it was very stupid of him to come check on her without Dumbledore's approval first. He could compromise them both! Tsk, tsk, tsk!
KcFan2008 chapter 24 . 5/8
Finally! Hermione gets to do something! It's sweet though, her taking care of a little kid like Thomas, even though I find his name ironic lol
KcFan2008 chapter 20 . 5/8
Hmmm, very wierd about the whole no poker or gambling thing...and Blaise wanting to meet Harry privately? None of that sounds good...but at least he will get to see Hermione soon! I like that Hermione has been training, I always enjoy fics where Hermione is a bit of a badass, hehehe
KcFan2008 chapter 17 . 5/8
Wow, things are getting serious! Both with the war and between Harry and Hermione. You are a very talented writer, and this story is truely amazing so far!
KcFan2008 chapter 7 . 5/8
Hmmm, that last bit in the chapter makes me wonder about Hermione...i just don't understand what she would need to be bluffing about...maybe her attraction to him but im curious if it's more than that...hmmmm...
KcFan2008 chapter 4 . 5/8
Loving the beginning of this story! Very intriguing concept, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Not only how the fight against Voldemort will differ, but also the relationships between the trio. I find it very forward of Ron to just assume he will get to marry Hermione, then again it's very canon of him. I don't think he has given much thought to what Hermione wants though and I don't think he will be too happy when he finds out that it's not him she is interested in, though hopefully because Harry isn't famous in this timeline he will take it a bit better since he won't have a reason to be jealous of him for it.
Good
HarmonyAlways63 chapter 50 . 1/10
Simply a beautiful well written story! Loved it from beginning to the very end.
Spacemanav chapter 50 . 11/12/2017
Absolutely fantastic! Your work here is so bloody good! Kudos to you my fellow Potterhead!
HomiesOverHos chapter 49 . 5/15/2017
Ugh hit send before I finished but I was shocked at the lack of reviews, this was an amazing story and the action was great. The deaths did make me sad even though I had no connection but I like how it didn't veer off into morbid territory. You humanized every situation that I felt empathy for those that maybe didn't deserve it. I am glad I googled best Harmony fanfics and will check your page out for more.
HomiesOverHos chapter 50 . 5/15/2017
I found your story after searching "best Harry/Hermione fan gifs
magicaedraconis chapter 50 . 1/3/2017
This is literally one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Bravo!
magicaedraconis chapter 43 . 1/2/2017
I'm just gonna take a wild guess here, but I have a hunch that it's Eloise Midgen in Hermione's flat.