Reviews for Reflections in the Garden
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I believe that 'a little kindness goes a long way'.

Here's another friendly review for you.

The Kadesh are awesome. Main reason? Their culture requires that absolutely NOTHING be wasted, and that matter and space must ALWAYS be conserved, as well as staying true to the 'most bang for the buck' philosophy as well. This is shown quite readily in their Multi-Beam frigates. Totally awesome, with their only downside being some innacuracy.

Keep on writing, friend!
Dauthus chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I really enjoyed this fanfiction. Since you have this story to set up the references, I think it would do good to continue with other battles and use the Kushan slang casually. Perhaps even learn a few Air Force terms to boot. All in all, nice. Much better to see something based on the original, than a story of made up events.
fie'erro chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
u need about 45 defenders for pod killing, about 2-3 multiguns for every capital ship. forget harvesting until after the battle... i fact, dont even bring them (retire them if you can)then build them later. make sure u use salvagers to get the multi beam frigates
Solarwind chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Great story! HW is one of my favorite RTS games, and this fic dispalys the battle of the gardens suberbly well.
EwC chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
this was really great! i hope you enjoyed making this chapter... and maybe you should write a book... (it's really great)
The man with no name chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Cool. It's a shame we never see the Kadeshi again after the first game. Possible fanfic idea?

Nicely realised character, and very exciting battle scenes.

PS: Does anyone know how to get of the tenth level, the Super Nova station?
me chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That was a good story. You should write another chapter about a different battle. Maybe use the same guy and make it a mini-series.
Kravloc chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
Great. I love that game. You should extend this into a story with multiple battles. Also, and I feel bad for asking, but how do you beat Catedral of Kadesh? I'm stuck. (E-mail at )Seriosly good job.
alex chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
realy good first person story. Liked it lots.