Reviews for Believable Lies & Lost Truths
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
I was so proud of both of them in this chapter, they really have come a long way...To all of your readers...Just you wait until next chapter, and even better, the chapter after that!
stacieard chapter 23 . 1/22/2011
i hope that bella will get her insectries under control w/edward. i think that they will work everything out. i think that if anyone should be mad it should be edward anyway. i cant wait to see what happens. keep up the excellent writing! until next time.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
awww this story is already makin me want to cry! does it have an HEA?
secretobsession7 chapter 23 . 1/21/2011
Another great chapter! I like the time with Angela and Ben and away from all the baby planning.
BcTwiheart chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE...but im on a diet. Ohhh can i eat it off of Edward? lolz loved the chapter and i love pregnant Bella and her panic attacks...it reminds me of when my mom was pregnant lolz. ILY Kepp writing! ( i spelled keep wrong)
mommymac0508 chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
I loved it man is bella one crazy prego but it has been hard so I can see why so good I love it see you next week
StephR428 chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
Ya know sometimes I really wish I could replace my husband with your version of Edward. He is always so sweet and loving and just so damn perfect. Well that is when he isn't trying to give a pregnant woman's cake away! I gotta be honest it was the first time I really wanted to smack him! Anyway enough of my day dreaming and slobbering all over myself thinking of Edward.

Excellent and amazing chapter as always. I really can't wait till Makenna makes her entrance into the world. I'm hoping that once she is born and Bella finally sees that everything is all okay and he is not going to leave her she will be able to calm down a little bit and really start to fully enjoy having things back to the way they should have always been.
Luvntwilight chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
Mmmmmm

Chocolate.
gitgit chapter 22 . 1/12/2011
sooo cute

:D i thought edward was very sweet

and then they finally got that talk in

and i wonder what edward got her
stacieard chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
again another excellent chapter. i really like reading this story. i cant wait to see what you have in store for everyone. keep up the excellent writing! until next time.
BcTwiheart chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
LOVE IT! ...between ur stories and the others im reading i just wanna have a baby so bad but my mom would kill me if i got pregnant now lolz. PLEASE make him propose on Christmas AND MAKE EDWARD BY BELLA GLOVES THAT HAVE THE ENGAGEMENT RING ON THE LEFT RING FINGER AND ALL THAT JAZZ ( GOD DAMN CAPS Lock) lolz well this is how my dad proposed to my mom and hopefully that is how edward will lolz love ya keep writing3
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
Yay for Christmas shopping with the girls!

Love ya sweets, see you next chapter.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
I loved it poor bella she is up and down all over the place sad happy loved loving and pergos on top so good I loved it as always I hope you had a good holiday's I did see you next week
lovinjim chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
Another great chapter...poor Bella pregnancy hormones, losing her mom and Phil and the holidays combined...that is enough to make anyone cry, alot! But as always she has her rock in Edward, he really is too perfect!

Can't wait for Christmas and for their little bundle to arrive and complete them!

Great Great Job.
twilightink chapter 22 . 1/10/2011
When is he gonna pop the question? Update soon!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »