Reviews for Believable Lies & Lost Truths
Ganina chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I love this already you're doing a great job with them!
SusanQ chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
I just found your story and I'm enjoying it. :)
BlackWolf2Dragoon chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
There are two types of Bellas, there are the Bellas whom you like, they have guts and don't back down, they don't give a crap generally what other people think of them but they'll try to get on their good side anyway. Those Bellas you want to stay with Edward for all eternity.

Then there's the other Bellas, the "omg I'm such a waste of space, I should quit." Bellas. Those whom you generally hate and wish you could put them on a plane to Australia and ask Zeus nicely if he could, half way through the trip, strike the plane down with a bolt of lightning and have the plane crash on Africa and have some lions feast on her remains. This is the type of Bella you want to do just that to, so gimme a plane! xD

~Blackie
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
So sad sweet and cute I love it update soon
Eternally Addicted chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Oh boy, drunking pool sex! Is that what we have to look forward to next week? I can't say I blame her for wanting to get in as much as she can before she breaks up with him, but I still say she should find out the truth and not just what she thinks is the truth.

I am also curious as to what she is going to tell him to break up with him. Not good my friend, I am not looking forward to that part.

Great chapter, I might have to bug ya for clues. LOL ;)

Love ya

Me
secretobsession7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I love the Mike and Jessica cheating part! Very funny! Chapter 2 turned out great! All your hard work is finally paying off!
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh Peaches, I have a feeling I know whats coming and I don't like it. You know I am a big scardy cat when it comes to angst.

But I can see why she is so upset. I hope there is a good explanation for what she overheard. I just wish that she would take the time to find out before she does anything rash.

Great chapter, I am off to read the next one.

Loveya!
Just Me Alone chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Uh! I wish she would just talk to him...and be honest! He seems to really care about her...This is going to drive me crazy until the next update!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It's going to be a tears jerker I feel it I love

It yea I am so looking forward to it update now

Or how about now what about now fine as soon as

You can type but no later than that ;) love it
gitgit chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
oh wow that was really mean of esme

what a chapter!
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I am so glad that you have posted! The chapter looks great...let the craziness begin!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Why do I get the feeling that Bella is going to really screw up a good thing?
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
So I don't think Esme was talking about Bella & Edward...She was on the phone she could have been talking about anyone. Besides, that is up to Edward what he does with his future.

I saw this on Fictionators Teaser Monday's and knew I had to read it.

I can't wait for the next update!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27